Is That You: Edd?

Kevin's POV

"Finally dude!!" "I've been waiting forever for you to admit you're into guys!" "We gotta go to a male strip club!"

I rub the back of my neck, "Nat, that's so not necessary dude."

"Yes it is!" "You gotta admit that you wanna see some nice schlongs in your face!"

I shake my head and roll my eyes, "Fine!" "Let's go before I change my mind." Nat jumps up and down with excitement and we hop in the car.

-------------------------------------------

"Everyone please give a warm welcome to 'Double Delicious'!!!

I watch the stage waiting for the dancer to make his entrance, I blush and my eyes go wide when I see who it is, "Edd?"

"You know him?!" Nat quizzes.

"Yeah, I went to school with him." "He was such a.... nerd."

I watch as Edd walks across the stage, wraps a hand around the pole and swings himself around then extend a leg and reach to his ankle, stroking up his leg.

"Dude. You're practically drooling." "I'm gonna buy you a dance."

"Don't you dare, Nat!" He gives me an evil grin while he waits for Edd to finish his dance.

Edd slides down the pole onto his knees, bends over so his ass is in the air, and smacks his own ass. Fucking hell.

As Edd's set goes on he loses more and more clothes, he was once dressed in a skippy version of a tuxedo but now all he's wearing is a speedo and a bowtie, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. Edd ends his set with a bow and an ass smack as he walks off stage.

I see Nat waving someone down and look over to see him getting Edd's attention. "Nat, don't!" but its too late and Edd's already here.

"Hey big bo-" "Kevin?" His eyes go wide.

I chuckle and rub the back of my neck. "Hey Edd."

Nat speaks up, "How much for a lap dance?"

He looks at Nat and smiles, "$40 for a couch but its $75 for a private show" he purrs.

"I'll give you $100 to take Kevin for a private show and make him squirm."

"Sounds good to me" he takes the money from Nat and grabs me by my hand, leading me to one of the back rooms.

He sits me down on a padded sofa in one of the rooms. "Edd you dont have to do this, I know it's like your job or whatever but you don-" I'm cut off my Edd's finger on my lips.

"I know I dont have to but who says I didnt want to?" He purrs and then turns around and bends over grabbing his ankles and shaking his ass. I put my hands to my side, I don't know the exact etiquette but I do know you're not meant to touch a stripper. Edd rolls his eyes. "You can touch me."

"Oh, I didn't know." I place my hands on his hips and watch him as shimmies his hips side to side. He leans back and sits in my lap rubbing his ass against my lap.

He flips around and straddles me, yanking my hat off my head and placing it on his own. "After all these years, you still wear this hat, huh?" He wiggles side to side grinding his hips into mine, I know he can feel how hard I am when he does that. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." "Does it feel nice?"

I give in and grope his ass, I've wanted this for so long, maybe not this way but I'll take it. "Yes. Very."

He giggles and wraps his arms around my neck. "I'm glad" he twirls my hair in his fingers. "We're not supposed to kiss, but I won't tell if you don't." he winks.