Reunited: Show Me More

Edd's POV:

We enter Kevin's room and Nat takes it upon himself to flop down onto Kevin's bed, sprawling out. "Lessss goooooo" he sings.

I take a second and observe the room around me, a small bed, maybe a bit bigger than a twin, with a black metal frame. The room is organized and tidy, not what I expected from Kevin but the last time I knew him was in high school and I'm sure a lot of things have changed with him, they have for me. The desk has a few scattered papers, I walk over and pick one up, examining it: 'Biomechanical-Engineering: The Future of Prosthetics in Sports' its a rough outline of a paper he seems to be writing. I'm shaken out of thought by a pair of arms being snaked around my waist "What you lookin at My Edd?" Nazz peaks over my shoulder.

"Oh, dear! Nazz, you startled me." I smile and pet her head, "Just being nosy I suppose." I flip the paper over and view the continued outline, nodding my head "This is pretty interesting"

"Yeah, I think a bit of your nerd rubbed off on him back in high school"

A sad smile encroaches on my face, I let out a sigh and lean my head against hers. "I'm sorry I left, Nazz."

"It's okay! We have you now, don't we?" she smiles and kisses my cheek reassuringly.

I nod and she lets go. I go back to shuffling through the paper on his desk, finding a textbook, and cracking it open. I read through the introduction quickly and skim through some of the pages. "Hey, whatcha doing babe?" I gasp and turn my head to see Kevin.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your privacy, it just looked interesting."

He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me in, "look all you want but it's not all that interesting." I look up at him biting the side of my cheek. He furrows his brow, "What?"

"You've changed some"

"In a bad way or a good way?"

"Neither" I shrug. "Just making an observation." I smile. He reciprocates the smile and leans closer to me, flashing a glance between my lips and eyes before giving me a small kiss. We hear a squeak and look over to see Nat and Nazz staring at us.

I smile awkwardly and Nat just nudges Nazz making an angry expression. Nat speaks quietly, "don't mind us, just go back to what you were doing."

Kevin chuckles and lets go of me, I internally pout. "Let's get set up, shall we?"

------------------------------------------------------------

The movie starts and we've all settled into our places, Nat and Nazz sitting in bean bags on the floor in front of us, Kevin and I sitting on the bed, propped up with pillows behind our backs, against the wall.

After a while I notice Kevin is staring at me, I glance at him and raise my eyebrow. "Yes?" I whisper, trying not to disturb Nat and Nazz.

He shakes his head before whispering back, "nothing, just looking at you" I blush lightly and lean into him, he wraps his arms around me, pulling me in close.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After the first movie ended we decide to watch a second one, then a third one, then a fourth one and now it's suddenly midnight and we're all half asleep. I've moved from being sat up next to Kevin to laying next to him with one leg tossed over his hips and my head resting on his chest, all while he strokes my hair, it's making it terribly difficult to stay awake. I yawn. Kevin looks down at me, "You tired baby?"

I nod and stretch slightly, still laying down "Yes, I should probably go lay down."

"You're laying down right now?"

"I mean in my own bed."

"Why not just stay here? Do you have class tomorrow?"

"I do not."

I hear Kevin's heart rate increase, "So why don't you just stay here for the night?"

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

Kevin chuckles, "pretty positive that I don't mind if you sleep with me." I giggle in response.

"While you two may be comfortable, I seriously need to get some sleep." Nat groans as he stands up stretching.

Nazz holds a finger up, "Ditto."

They both gather their things and exit Kevin's rooms, saying their goodbyes.

After they've both left, Kevin turns to me, "What should we do now?"

I chuckle, looking up at him, "I would love to actually sleep"

"Mmmm but.." he leans down and gives me a soft kiss. I reach up and rest my hand against his face. He hums against my lips and shifts us so he's hovering over me. He pulls back and stares at me for a little before leaning down and kissing me again, this time a bit deeper, I reciprocate the kiss and run my hand along his side. He smiles against me before sliding down my body some and kissing my neck. He leaves soft kisses all over my neck, one of which sends tingles through me, I let out a gasp and feel him smile against my neck. He pays more attention to that spot, kissing, sucking, and biting at it. I can't help but moan some. I run my fingers through his hair, tugging gently, Kevin lets out a small growl and runs his hand down my body, kneading and groping my hip, pulling, me closer to him. He grinds his hips against mine and we both let out a moan at the contact. "Fuck Edd."

Suddenly he shuffles us around and I'm on top, I look down at him and smile. "Hi."

He smiles back before thrusting his pelvis upwards causing our groins to rub against each other. I let out a gasp and toss my head back. "Hi." he responds. He plays with the edge of my shirt, "Take this off."

I do as he says then pluck at his shirt, "Your turn" he smirks at me and sits up some yanking his shirt off. I look down at him and watch his chest rise and fall rapidly before meeting his gaze. He pulls me closer to him and starts kissing me again. I bite at his bottom lip and he chuckles. "What's so funny?"

"When we did this in high school you weren't so..." I pull back and raise an eyebrow at him, "skilled? I guess is an okay word?"

I chuckle, tossing my head back, before returning eye contact again. "This is absolutely nothing compared to what I know now."

"Oh really?" he smirks

I nod, "Mhmm."

"Well, you gonna show me what you know now or what?"

I smile and rock my hips gently rubbing my ass against his crotch. His expression softens and he lets out a soft moan. "How's that?"

He swallows roughly, "More. Show me more."

I nod and start grinding against him, moving my hips and pelvis in an infinity shape. His breathing picks up even more. He closes his eyes, resting his hands on my hips, soft moans and groans escape his parted lips. "How's that baby?" he nods his head rapidly and arches his back some, I smile and continue to grind against him. Watching the way he writhes and moves with my body makes me so ridiculously hard and I think he can feel it.

He flutters his eyes open, looking up at me, still panting. His hands move towards my jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them before snaking them inside and rubbing against my clothed erection. I let out a moan. He mocks my words, "How's that baby?" I smile and bite my lip as he palms me through my boxers. He sits up and pushes me back, climbing on top of me, I run my hands up his bare sides. He sits up and yanks my pants down roughly. I gasp and wiggle my hips some, helping him get them free and off of me. I sit up, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, sliding a hand in, and reciprocating his palming motions. He lets out a loud moan. He quickly gets off the bed pulling his pants down and off before climbing back on top of me. I wrap my legs around his hips and he starts grinding into me, we both let out loud moans in response to the direct contact. He continues this grinding motion over and over until we're both wet with sweat, dripping with precum, and begging for release. "Fuck Edd" he growls out. "I'm gonna cum."

"Me too." I manage to pant out. After a bit his rhythm becomes sloppy and he's grinding harder and harder. He leans down and bites at my neck, I claw along his side and we both moan as we cum. Kevin grinds lightly and slowly as we ride out our high. He collapses onto me, giving me soft kisses on my neck and jaw.