Reunited: He Didnt Care

*WARNING* This chapter mentions SA, if that is something triggering to you, I'm sorry and use your best judgment on whether you should read it.

Kevins POV: 

When we get back to the dorms I stumble out of the car, walking around to Edd's side. I open the door and bow making an exiting gesture. "My prince" Edd giggles and thanks to the Uber driver for his time. When Edd gets out of the car I smack his ass, he yelps and turns around narrowing his eyes at me. I chuckle and close the door waving the Uber off.

We hurry upstairs. I barged my way into my room, shoving Edd against the door, making a loud thud. He giggles and holds a finger to his lips. "Shhhhh you gotta be quiet, people are trying to sleep."

I smirk and give him a deep kiss, "I don't wanna be quiet." I kiss him again and bite his lip "I wanna hear you scream my name."

Edd goes bright red, "Oh dear."

"Mhmm." I slowly start backing up to the bed pulling Edd with me. "I wanna hear you moan and beg." I spin us around so Edd has his back to the bed and push him down, quickly crawling on top of him, "Over and over and over again"

"Oh my." He wraps his arms around my neck and gives me a soft kiss, I deepen it and press my crotch against his causing him to let out a soft moan. I use my knees to separate his legs and grind my thigh against his crotch. He starts panting heavily. I smile and move down to his neck. Going over the hickey from last night. He lets out a moan and I feel his dick twitch.

I pull back and he whines. I stand up and pull my shirt over my head. Edd sits up after me and wraps his arms around my torso, biting and sucking on my stomach. I run my hands through his hair before giving it a rough tug back, forcing him to stare up at me, his eyes are hooded and he's breathing heavily. I lean down with his hair still in my hand, "What do you want?" He mumbles something, I tug on his hair, "Speak up baby."

"Your cock."

I smile and let go of his hair before quickly unbuttoning my belt and pulling my pants and boxers down, the minute my dick springs free he grabs on and licks up the shaft. I throw my head back and let out a growl. "Oh fuck, Edd." I run my hand through his hair, tugging lightly. He circles his tongue around the head and across the slit before he takes the whole thing in his mouth. I let out a loud moan and steady myself on the bedside table, he never fails to make me unsteady. "Oh fuck." I pant out. He starts bobbing his head rapidly, occasionally tilting his head to the side, letting the tip rub against his cheek. I lean my head forward and look down at him, our eyes meet and I throw my head back again, letting out a loud groan, after a few more seconds I tug his head back and lean down giving him a sloppy kiss. "Your turn."

He smiles and bites his lip, "My turn?"

"Mhmm." I pull my pants down, removing them and my shoes. I push him back onto the bed, he lifts his leg signaling he wants me to remove his shoes, I unfasten them and set them aside. I lean forward and quickly unbutton his pants, yanking off both his pants and boxers, exposing his erection. I pull at his T-shirt and lift it over his head. I yank him to the edge of the bed and sink to my knees. He sits up some and watches me. I lick up his shaft and he lets out a moan, closing his eyes. I start bobbing my head, earning more and more moans. I hold two fingers up to his mouth and he starts sucking on them, getting them sloppy with saliva. After they're thoroughly lubed, I bring them back down and slide one into his ass. He lets out a groan and rocks his hips. I insert another finger and start moving them in and out while doing a scissoring motion. At this point, he's completely forgotten the meaning of quiet, screaming, and begging. I stand up and reach into my bedside table, pulling out a condom, ripping it open, and applying it to myself. I roughly flip him over so his ass is in the air. He suddenly goes very still before I hear a sniffle.