Reunited: Please Believe Me

Kevin's POV:

I roll over off of Edd and pant. Fuck, I've waited so long to do that. I feel the bed shift and crane my head up to see Edd getting off the bed and redressing himself. "You're leaving me?"

Edd turns to me, his face saddened, "No Kev, I'm just all sticky and want to take a shower" he gives me a reassuring smile. "You can come too if you want?"

I sit up fully and scan his face, "Please don't leave me again, Edd."

Edd's facial expression becomes more serious and he turns around, facing me, grabbing the sides of my face, and looking me directly in the eyes, "I know I don't deserve your trust and I know it'll take forever for me to even begin to re-earn it but I need you to believe me when I say this, I am going to work so hard and so diligently to make you understand I'm not going anywhere." He sniffles a bit and swallows the lump in his throat. "What I did was selfish and I regret it and have regretted it ever since I made that choice." A tear falls down his face, I reach up and wipe it. "I'm so sorry Kevin. I really am. I'm going to work so hard to prove how sorry I really am." He swallows roughly again and lets go of my face, "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go take a shower. You're free to join me when you want to." He gives me a gentle kiss and stands up, exiting my room.

I sit back and think about what he's said, I guess I've never really thought about how much his leaving affected me but it did, it really did. I'm going to try to trust him.

After a while of self-reflection, I stand up and stride to my dresser and put a robe on. I pick out some pajama-type clothing, grab my shower caddy from the top of the dresser and exit my room, making my way towards the showers.

Upon entering I see Edd standing with his head hung down, letting the water fall on him. I approach him from behind and wrap my arms around his waist, leaving a light kiss on his neck. He jumps and then smiles when he realizes it's me. He turns around and wraps his arms around my neck giving me a gentle kiss. "Hey there, handsome"

I blush at his compliment. "Says you." I lean down and kiss his neck, paying extra attention to the spot that drives him wild, which is now very blatantly marked with a dark hickey. He moans against me and wiggles his hips. "Again?"

"Maybe?"

I lean back and look around the showers, finding it bare. "Maybe." I go back to kissing his neck and reach around groping his ass. "God, you're hot."

He pulls away and gives me a kiss before moving down to my neck. He kisses softly all over my neck until he finds that spot that feels like electricity. I moan and pant when he finds it. I squeeze his ass and spank it softly. He moans and starts attacking that spot, sucking and nipping at it. I growl and pick him up, pinning him against the shower wall. He gasps when his back hits the cold tile. He reaches between us and starts stroking our cocks together. I moan loudly and toss my head back, he takes that as an opportunity to continue attacking my neck leaving multiple hickies, all the while, still stroking us. I start thrusting my hips up and grinding against him along with it. His moans are music to my ears and I can't get enough of it.

I set him down and he whines. I sink to my knees and lick up his shaft looking up at him. His eyes roll back and groans, tossing his head against the tile. He widens his stance some and pets my head. I wrap my lips around the tip and start bobbing, he moans out and arches his back against the wall. "Please Kevin" he pants out. I take all of him in my mouth at once and his body writhes. He grabs my hair and starts rocking his hips, causing me to deep throat him. I pull off with a pop and lick around the tip, running my tongue under the head and across the slit.

He pulls me up and gives me a sloppy kiss before sinking to his knees in front of me. I watch him as he kisses around my hips and cock, teasing me in the best way possible. He smiles and finally goes for his target, taking all of me in his mouth at once, I toss my head back and steady myself on the wall. "Oh, fuck." He starts bobbing rapidly, occasionally wiggling down to get all of me in his mouth and into his throat. I feel my abdomen tighten. "Fuck Edd I'm gonna cum." I try to pull him off of me but he just stays there. "Seriously, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

He pulls off slowly with a gasp for air and looks up at me. "I want you to cum in my throat baby." He slowly shoves all of me back in his mouth and down his throat, playing with my balls.

"Oh fuck, you're kinky." I grab the back of his head and shove his head down further before thrusting my hips a few more times and cumming right in his throat, I grip his hair and bob his head while I ride out my high. He pulls back and lets out a moan, licking his lips. I pull him up to me and give him a wet kiss, shoving my tongue in his throat. I reach down and grab his cock, stroking it rapidly, he moans against my mouth and tilts his head back. His hands run up and down my torso, clawing gently.

Soon he speaks, "I'm gonna cum Kev."

"Mmm do it baby, cum for me." My words send him over the edge and he cums into my hand with a loud moan, digging his nails into my chest, leaving crescent-shaped marks. I grab his face to gather his attention make him look at me. I pull my hand up and lick the cum off my hand before pulling him in and giving him rough kisses.

We both pant for a second, wrapped in each other's arms. God that was kinky, not what I was expecting from Edd. I chuckle, "What's so funny, why do you keep laughing?"

"Just didn't expect you to be so kinky, it's a little shocking." He giggles in response.

‐---------------------------------------------------------------

Upon entering the room, Edd spots the messy bed and walks towards it straightening it up. I chuckle internally and watch him as he does it. "You don't have to do that you know?"

"I want to."

I smile at him and watch him finish, he sits back and admires his work for a second, "Better?"

"Yes." He pulls back the duvet and climbs in, making a grabby motion with his hands, inviting me into bed with him. I slide in and wrap my arms around him, snuggling my face against his neck and closing my eyes.

"Hey, Edd?" He lets out a 'hmm?' in response. "I'm gonna try really hard to trust you."

He pulls back and looks at me, stroking the side of my face. "Thank you."