New Edd: Make Me

*WARNING*
This story contains a lot of mentions of drug use, specifically cannabis. If that's something that's triggering to you, don't read it.

Kevin's POV

"Make me" he purrs.

I waste no time jumping on him and attacking his neck. I rip his shirt off and he does the same to me. I bite, suck and lick down his chest and stomach reaching his hip then undo his belt and the botton on his pants "Time for you to show me the rest of your tattoos."

"Yes daddy." I growl at his pet name and yank his pants off leaving him in his boxers. He grabs me and pulls me back up to him, flipping us over. "My turn" he purrs. I watch as he makes his way down my body, mimicking the actions I did to him, removing my pants and belt just like I did. He makes his way back up but stops at my boxers before pulling them down, letting my cock spring up.

I hiss at the cold air, "Fuck."

"I intend to." he purrs. He keeps eye contact with me as he moves his tongue around my dick, flicking his tongue across the slit and under the head. He puts the whole thing in his mouth and I throw my head back into the pillows at the feeling. He bobs up and down, tilting his head occasionally to let the head rub against the inside of his cheek.

"Fuck Edd." I sit up and flip us over,  yanking off his boxers. I spit into my hand and use it to stroke him as bite his neck, "I'm gonna make you cum" I bite his neck once more, harder, "and then I'm gonna make you cum again." he moans at my words and I slide back down his body and wrap my lips around his cock.  He runs his hands through my hair and tugs gently. I start rapidly bobbing my head, occasionally pulling off causing a pop sounds. I reach up and twist and pinch his nipple causing him to let out a loud moan and buck his hips. He starts writhing underneath me, I reach my hand up and extend two fingers, he sucks on them, leaving them sloppy. I slide a finger in and start moving it in and out, he let's out a loud moan and thrusts his hips forward, I slide another in and start fucking him with my fingers.

"I'm gonna cum Kevin." He moans.

"Good. Cum for daddy." I go back to sucking him off and add a third finger causing him to scream with pleasure and cum in my mouth, I swallow and sit up, sliding a condom on then slamming my cock into him.

"Kevin!" He screams, a mixture of both pleasure and pain.

I start pumping in and out of him, "You like that baby?"

He arches his back and moans as I move, "Yes daddy!" "More please."

"As you wish baby." I start using my full length to fuck him and he's squirming underneath me, pulling at his hair, playing with his nipple, moaning and panting.

"Harder Daddy!" I toss his legs to one side and grab his thighs, using it as leverage to start slamming him back into my strokes. He grabs the bed sheets and moans, "Fuck" he continues to moan with each thrust. I stop and he whines, "Why are you stopping? Please don't stop."

I smirk at his desperation, "Ass up baby." he quickly does what I say and wiggles his ass in the air. I give his ass a hard smack and he let's out a moan, I do it again, another moan, and again, more moaning. I grab onto his hips and ram all the way into him and he let's out a scream. I start going faster and faster, yanking his hips back towards me. I reach forward and take his hair out of its bun and yank back on it, using it as leverage.

"Fuck! Thank you daddy!" I growl and smack his ass again. "Kevin I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't you dare." I smack his ass again.

"Daddy please!" I can tell he's having trouble stopping himself because he keeps clenching around my cock.

"Not yet. Wait til I say you can." I let go of his hair and use both my hand to grab his hip and ram him against me. I'm close and I know he is, "Cum with daddy."

"Yes daddy!" he immediately cums all over the bed sheets and him tightening up sends me over the edge, cumming inside him. I pull out and flop down beside him, pulling him into a hug.

After we catch our breath I speak, "We should probably clean up." Edd nods in agreement.
-----------------------------------------------------

Edd and I are a giggling mess, eating snacks and flirting with each other.

"Okay. Okay. The edibles have officially kicked in." Edd says laughing

"I'm pretty sure you're right." I laugh then jump on Edd, pushing him against the bed and hovering over him, my eyes traveling across his face. He's so beautiful.

"Do you plan on kissing me or just continue staring at me." He giggles.

"Just staring for a minute, you're so handsome."

He blushes and gives me a small peck. "Can I tell you something?"

I give him a peck back. "Yes."

He wraps his arms around me and tries pulls me in close, I let my weight fall on him, "You make me happy, like genuinely and truly happy."

I bury my face in his neck and breath in his scent, "You make me happy too."

We sit in silence for a few moment before Edd speaks, "You're smooshing me." I chuckle and let my body go limp, "Fuck Kevin you're heavy!"

I laugh and flip us over so he's on top, "Better?"

He sighs happily as he snuggles into my chest, "Yes, very much so."

"You know we haven't actually studied or watched a movie, we only fucked."

He chuckles, "I guess your right" "Maybe we should do that."

"Wait nooo! I shouldn't have said anything."

"Come one we got an agenda to withhold to."

"We've accomplished, what I believe to be, the main portion of the agenda."

"No no." "You need to have a good grade in biology."

"But then you won't be my tutor anymore." I pout

He chuckles. "Why would I need to be your tutor if I'm your boyfriend?"

"I don't know, it's kinda like that fantasy of doin your teacher."

"Ohhh, okay." "Well I can continue to be your tutor even with you having good grades." "I can even spank you with a ruler if you'd like." he purrs.

I laugh and push him into an upright position and then I sit up, "I think you're the one that needs to be spanked." I smirk

"Yes daddy." he winks.

I pull him into a tight hug and give him a long kiss. "You're so cute."

"Okay Study!!"

I groan in response. "Fine" I huff.