New Edd: Your Fault

*WARNING*
This story contains a lot of mentions of drug use, specifically cannabis. If that's something that's triggering to you, don't read it.

Kevin's POV

I haven't seen Edd at all today. I know he's here because I saw his Corvette out front. Its lunch time though, maybe I can find him now.

I walk into the lunch room and look around for a head full of black hair with a blonde streak and don't find it, I glance over again and once more and I still don't find it.

"Who you looking for buddy?" Nat pats my back.

"The dork"

"Who?"

"Edd. Double D."

"Describe him."

I think for a second, how do I describe him... 'hot as fuck'? "Black hair with a blonde stripe in it, tall, looks like a punk rocker, gap in his teeth."

"Sounds dreamy." "I think I saw him in the library earlier, you could probably check there." "Want me to come with?"

"No it's fine. I got it."

"Go get em, tiger."

I roll my eyes and jog out of the lunch room and to the library. I look in to see Edd quietly munching on his bagged lunch and reading a book. I walk up, pull a chair out spinning it around and straddling it, resting my head on my arms placed on the top of the chair.

Edd looks up at me, "Can I help you?"

Ouch. "Haven't seen you all day just wanted to say Hi."

"Very well, Hi." he goes back to eating his lunch and reading, after a few minutes of me not moving he places his book down. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Damn ouch times two. "I dont know."

He sighs and looks around the library, seeing it's mostly bare he speaks, "Would you like to discuss yesterday?" I rub the back of my neck and nod, "Very well." He clears his throat, "I enjoyed myself and I assume you did as well" "If you'd like, it can be repeated."

I smile, "Choice." "I dont have practice tonight either. I'm coming over."

"Sounds like a plan" he picks his book back up and continues reading.

I look around the library to check no ones watching and lean down giving him a quick kiss on the head and walk out of the library and head to lunch

"How'd it go with Double Delish?" Nat question when I get back.

I sit next to him. "Fine." "Nothing much to talk about"

Nat looks around the table and sees no ones paying attention, "Is that a good nothing or a bad nothing."

I look around as well, "Good nothing, now drop it."

He smiles and we continue to eat our lunch.

---‐-------------------------------------------------

Our bodies slam into each other, clothing being tugged at and pulled off as we crash through the front door. We make our way upstairs and flop down on his bed. He straddles me and leans down biting at my neck leaving noticable hickies along my collar bone. He kisses until he find my sweet spot, earning a moan from me, he bites that spot hard and I smack his ass causing him to yelp. "Kevin." He's grinding on me and moaning into my neck as I grope his ass. "Kevin." I smack his ass once more. "Kevin." What the fuck?

I open my eyes and I'm in biology, "What the fuck do you want?" I growl.

"Kevin Barr! I will not have you sleeping in my class!"