Reunited: Competition

Kevins POV

I wake up to soft kisses being peppered across my face. I smile and purse my lips, asking for a kiss. Edd gives me a quick peck, "Baby? Baaabby?" Edd coos. I let out a grunt in response. I stretch my arms up before wrapping them around him and pulling him closer. He giggles and squeaks. "I'm gonna go down to the cafe and get some breakfast for us, I just didn't want you to wake up and not know where I was." I moan at the sound of breakfast and lay kisses on his head. "What do you want?"

I lick my lips and flutter my eyes open, looking down at him, "you look pretty yummy." I shoot him a wink.

"Oh dear," he blushes. I reach down and grope his ass. "Didn't you have enough last night?"

I chuckle softly, "never enough."

He wiggles in my grasp, "Although your morning voice is incredibly sexy, not now, I'm starving."

I smile and bite my lip, "me too."

"Come on Kev, seriously."

I huff. "Fine, I want a raspberry white chocolate scone and a refrigerated coffee"

He gives me a soft kiss, "Thank you." he wiggles but I continue to hold him. "Kev you gotta let go, I'll be back in like 15 minutes."

"But you're so warm."

"Thank you, but I'm really hungry."

I release him from my grasp. "Wake me up when you get back."

"I will." He gives me a quick smooch and leaves the room. I stretch out across the bed and close my eyes again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I feel the bed shift and someone climb on top of me. My eyes flash open and I look up to see Edd straddling me. "Mmm, that's a nice sight." I run my hands up and down his sides, letting them fall on his hips.

"Don't get too excited, you're just taking up the whole bed and I didn't have anywhere to sit."

"I should take up the whole bed more often."

Edd chuckles and bounces on me, not a great idea on his part. I inhale quickly and open my eyes fully, looking up at him. "Keep bouncing like that and we're gonna have a problem." I smirk.

His eyes go wide and a red tint spreads across his face. "I was trying to get you to wake up"

"Oh, I'm awake, trust me." I purr.

Edd smiles awkwardly, "Anyway.." he hands me a small bag and a bottled coffee. "Here you go."

I stretch out my limbs and shift so I'm sitting more upright. I give him a soft kiss. "Thank you."

"It's no problem." He smiles.

We sit and eat our breakfast, chatting about nothing in particular. A few knocks come from the door, without thinking I respond, "come in!"

Edd shoots me a wide-eyed look and I give him an awkward smile, before we can change position Nat comes bursting in, "Okay! So!" He pauses and looks at us. "Ummmm, am I interrupting something?"

"No, we were eating breakfast and I didn't think about the position we were sitting in before I said come in."

"Ahhh, okay. Anyway..." Nat goes to my desk, grabbing the chair, bringing it over to us, spinning around, and sitting on it backward. "There's a party tonight apparently!"

Edd takes a bite of his breakfast sandwich. "OooOoo fun! Where?" He bounces excitedly, he stops when he realizes what he's doing, playing it off casually.