Chapter 1

A/N: For those who is wondering, "ju" is an accent way to say "you." When someone has really deep accent they usually say you in a weird way so "ju" is "you" :)

Cassie POV

"Cassie, are you really going there?" My mom asked. I sigh and stop packing my stuff and look at her.

"Mom, remember when I was 14 and I was like 'I want to go to Germany when I grow up!' I really do want to go there mom" I said. She frowns and shook her head sadly.

"You're leaving me with your brother, he's going to asks about you every day! What am I going to say?" She said. I put my hand on her shoulder and look at her in the eye.

"Mom, I'll talk to him before I leave tomorrow. Right now just go to sleep it's past 11 just go to sleep, you went to work today and now you're busy caring about me. We can finish talking tomorrow okay? Good night mom" I smiled. She sigh and nodded.

"Night Cass, sleep tight, I love you" My mom kissed my forehead and left my room.

*Next Morning*

"Cass, I don't want you to leave me" Andrew, my 14 years old brother, whined. I smiled.

"Andrew, I'm only going to be there for school, I'm coming back" I smiled. Andrew look on the floor.

"Promise me" he pull out his pinky. I smiled and pinky promise him. He's so childish.

"I promise" I smile. He smile and hug me.

"I'm going to miss you Cass" He whispered in my ear. I tried not to cry.

"I'll miss you too Drew, face time me before you sleep" I said. He smiled and nodded.

"I'll come back here and kick your ass if you don't!" I said. Andrew laughed. Mom cried. I smiled and hug mom one less time.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too honey, have a safe trip! We'll l call you soon" mom smiled. I nodded and look at my family once more. I blow a kiss for both of them and start walking to the cab. When I got in I waved at them one last time and left to the airport.

Germany here I come.

* * *

"Whoa! This place is incredible!" I said in awed. I look around the building.

"Oh" I remembered I had to go to the office. I walk past bunch of people working in their computer.

"Are you the new transfer student!?" A female asks. She has a thick German accent.

"Ah yes I am" I smile. She nodded.

"May I see your transfer paper?" She asks. I nodded and took the paper out of my bag. She smile and took it. She checks stuff while I look around.

"Wow, you're a straight A's student all through your school years" She said, I nodded.

"Oh wow! You're in Varsity team for soccer! Since sophomore year!" She said. She look at me.

"I have a family where they enjoy playing soccer" I said.

"Haha, so the kids here" She said.

"Soccer is a beautiful game that no one can't have in their life" I smile.

"You must've watched The World Cup last year" She asks. I nodded.

"Support Germany all the way!" I smile. And the hot soccer players. I smile.

"But you're American" She said. I shook my head no.

"I was born in Berlin, Germany but moved America when I was 1" I said.