When I was done dressing up I headed down to the garage.

My mouth hung open at the sight before me and I felt Cora purr and sigh.

Liam sat astride a motorcycle, a hot sexy sleek black motorcycle.

"Your ride is way sexier than I am" I stated in shock.

Liam frowned slightly "but you're sexier than me, does this mean you think my ride is sexier than I am?".

I nodded "way sexier and hotter".

He glared at me "well no motorcycle then"

I shook my head wildly "no no no, I was kidding. You're way hotter, that's why you're my mate not the motorcycle, although it looks debatable".

Liam laughed loudly "hop in, let's get you you fed".

I didn't need to be told twice.

We took off and Cora popped up in my head

Do you think we can have sex on his motorcycle, Cora asked

Why are you so naughty this morning,

Cause a hot werewolf who happens to be our mate is close by.

Cora you're so hopeless.

She snickered and withdrew leaving me to enjoy the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you think?" Liam asked the moment we left the diner.

I smiled widely "it was really good, I need to meet the chef", I patted my tummy "am so full am scared I'll burst open".

He grinned and shook his head "you're cute", and that brought a huge blushing fit.

Lunch with Liam was awesome, we talked, joked, flirted, kissed and exchanged some stories about ourselves.

But the problem is that we both lie to each other. Each time he asked about my adopted parents I lie. And when I ask him about his life with the pack he lies.

I sighed sadly, I really don't know how long it will take before one of us cracks.

We got to the pack house in a record of time since the diner wasn't far.

The moment I got down my friends were on me.

"Hello pretty lady, morning Liam" Dave greeted with a creepy smile.

I stared at them "what do you guys want now?".

"Nothing just wanted to say hi" Kate answered.

I shook my head at their antics, "guys this is Liam my trainer..." "And boyfriend" Liam inserted.

I glared at him but continued "Liam these are my friends Dave his mate Neil and Kate who's mate is Mary".

They smiled and waved at Liam who only smiled back.

"Can you guys give us a moment?" I said to my friends. They nodded but Dave made kissy faces before leaving.

"When did I become your girlfriend?" I asked immediately,

"Since I knew you were my mate but it was confirmed after our first date" he answered.

I glared at him "you don't even know if I wanna date you".

He smiled "but you do and that's why I am dating you".

I huffed and stomped my foot "you're annoying".

But he only laughed "am glad you think so. I'll see you later girlfriend".

With a quick kiss he rode his bike past the pack house towards the soldiers lodge.