"I'm sure what ever you are going to tell me would be lies." She faked being hurt by placing a hand on her chest and making sad eyes. "Oh don't pull that fake bs with me." She huffed.         "Trust me, it's all facts for once." I hummed. Whatever.

The rest of the week went by in a blur. It was already Wednesday, two more days until Sasuke's anniversary. I had gotten the candles Monday and decided to get fresh flowers after school Friday. Ino offered to come with me but I told her it was fine since her crush wanted to go skating that day. Plus I wanted to go by myself.

"What it is Emily? You keep staring." I glared at her. "Say something if you have something to say if not stop looking at me." She seemed to think about it.                                                                                   "I'll tell you tomorrow. Can you help me with this part?" Since I was overall a nice person I helped her and decided to ignore what ever it was she was going to tell me tomorrow.

Dreading how fast Friday was approaching, I dressed down. Way way down. I didn't have the energy to put on a fake smile today or tomorrow. At lunch Ino gave me a worried look before she realized what day it was. She held my hand at lunch under the table so her crush didn't have o worry about my mental state.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm starting to hate this class. Kakashi sensei caught me wondering outside the entrance to his class and nodded me over to him. "Is there something wrong Miss Haruno?" I shook my head. "I-I know it might be inappropriate of me to bring up but I've noticed you and and Naruto haven't been as close as usual. D-did you have a fight about something?" Since Kakashi sensei is he only teacher I like, I told him what happened at Naruto's house. "O-oh I see," he lingered, "I'm sorry to hear that." Just then the bell rung and Naruto quickly walked in without noticing I was there. I went to my seat thinking something was a little off about Kakashi sensei.

After going over our progress he let us continue working. Emily was quiet. Like not a peep came out of her mouth. Something I could get used to. Ah spoke too soon.                                                           "Remember when I told you I had something to tell you," I nodded," It's about Naruto." I rolled my eyes and muttered 'of course it is.' "And Sasuke." I felt my eyes widened and tried to quickly regain my composure. "What about them?" 

She handed me crumpled up papers from out of her bag. "Read the headlines." Quickly I did and I thought I was going to faint. 'Demon murders young boy'. It had a picture of both Naruto and Sasuke. I shot her a pointed look. "This is not funny," I told her angrily. 

"Do you really think I have time to waste on something like this?" Unfortunately I could tell she was telling the truth. I glanced at Naruto who was working alone. My eyes wouldn't stop widening. Kakashi sensei caught my eyes and look concerned. "Miss Haruno could I see you outside real quick?" Emily looked confused then continued working. 

"Sakura what's wrong? Breathe slowly Sakura." I hadn't noticed my breathing went haywire. Trying to regulate my breathing I shoved the papers at Kakashi sensei's chest. Curiously he looked at them. "Oh no." His face fell. "So it's true?" Please don't say it, please don't say it. He cleared his throat. "Sakura I suggest you do some research at the Library tomorrow during lunch, get all the facts." He handed me back the papers  and returned to the classroom. The bell rang. School ended.

I woke up groggy. It's Friday. I dragged myself out of bed and threw on some clothes that weren't too dirty. I didn't bother brushing out my hair. I popped a peppermint in my mouth and grabbed the pack of gum on my nightstand. Ino said she was gonna pick me up today and wouldn't take no for an answer. As soon as I locked my door she pulled up. Not bothering with the seatbelt she pulled me into a gorilla grip hug and stroked my hair. She pulled back at looked me deep in my eyes. "We got this today, right?" I smiled the best I could and nodded.

After pulling up to the school it started raining. Prefect. "Good thing we got here early." None of the classrooms were unlocked so we chilled in the hallway watching K-dramas. Slowly students started flowing through the main doors. Lightning struck and a person slowly came through the doors. Naruto! The papers Emily gave me and Kakashi's reaction to it came through my head. I looked at Naruto. He looked so broken and ghost like. I saw him go the direction of Kakashi sensei's classroom and slumped against the door. Everyone around that area quickly moved away and found another place to chill.

Finally the teachers started showing up and everyone went to their homeroom. School finally started. I didn't pay attention and the teachers didn't get onto me for it. They must know. Lunch came and I told Ino I was going to do some research in the Library. On my way there I thought about how I wouldn't need the candles for today. After asking the librarian how to do specific searches I got busy. 

I couldn't breathe. No matter how many articles I read they concluded the same thing. 'Demon kills young boy'. I didn't know what to do. I just sat there, feeling like i was drowning. The librarian quickly came over and escorted me to the nurses office. My head was spinning and I couldn't tell what was going on.

Eventually I calmed down and it was time for Kakashi sensei's class. "So it's true?" He looked at me with a soft expression. "Did you happen to get both sides of the story?" I explained to him that all the articles I read led up to the same thing. Just then I smelt the familiar scent of Naruto behind me. "I strongly suggest you get both sides of the story." He looked directly at Naruto as he was sitting down. I left his desk, not knowing what to say. It's a good thing Emily and I finished what we needed to do together yesterday. I felt her looking at me from time to time.

School ended and Ino, again, offered to go with me. Again, I declined her offer and told her to have fun with her crush. I was glad the rain wasn't as hard as earlier. Shortly after I arrived at Sasuke's grave with flowers in tow. There was a shadowy figure already there. I laid the flowers down and looked at the sky. "Were you two close?" I asked the figure because curiosity got the best of me.

"Yeah." I snapped my head at the figure. No. I ultimately felt defeated. I didn't want the articles to be true. "Naruto," I breathed. He looked at me and also looked defeated.

"So it's true." I started facing him. He didn't answer and only nodded his head. 'WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME," I was angry but my voice was cracking. He started facing me and gave me a blank expression. "WHEN I TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED, WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION IT?" I walked closer to him and started punching his chest. "Y-you sat there and heard me out hut didn't say anything!" I got tired of punching him and stared in his eyes. It was only then that I noticed he was also crying.

"Sakura I-," I cut him off. "Is this why you ended our friendship?" He looked away and I started punching him again. "I hate you. I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!" Running out of breath, I stopped punching him and took a step back. "Sakura..." I cut him off once again. 

"I wanna hear everything, from your side. I wanna hear how you killed my boyfriend."

YOOOOOO 2,105 WORDS!!!!!! I feel like this could've  been cut to two chapters but I was excited. This might've been my favorite chapter to write.  Next chapter will be from Naruto's Pov. Is there something you think I should've added or held back  in this chapter? As always thank you for your support, Sayonara! :)