Chapter 23 (last)

Tyche P. O. V:

I am a wishing God. I came to live few years under water.

But I heard a loud agony filled cry, which peaked my interest. I have never heard a voice full of so much pain and sorrow. So I came out from under the water.

Suddenly I can smell a aura having my presence too or my soul too but it's fading little by little. I saw two figures one sitting and one lying on the lap.

I came near and asked the one sitting and crying in gentle voice " Child? What happened?.... .. " Then I saw the one that is lying " .... Is he.. Maynard? " The one sitting nodded and my voice quivered " My son.. "

Yep he is my first ever son having my soul in him too. I know how his soul was made and all..... But he is dead?

" What happened to my son??! ! " I shouted out.

I can sniff my son's scent on the demon and I knew he is the rumoured Dillon, who is the loyal of Maynard. But why their bond seems to be week?

Dillon started weeping loudly and asked me " Wh-who are.. You? "

I put my fingers on his forehead and saw everything that happened. My heart melted at that - that how much this man love my son. But being the God and with the rules I can't help but to follow it.

Me : " I am Tyche, the wishing God..... What do want child? "

Dillon : without hesitation " Please let Maynard be alive. " Still the ters tends to fall free.

Me : " I... Can't do that child. The life.... I don't have the power on it. "

Dillon : " Then, I wish to live my next life happily for eternity with my love, my Maynard. "

I smiled and asked " In return, What would you give me then? "

Dillon : determined " Take whatever you want. Even if it cost my life"

I am sure that for my son this man is the best but like this life, Maynard will not be his mate........ Again. But if they love each other whole heartedly then they will live happily.

I will take Dillon's life but for my son I will keep his soul safe in heaven so that he can be with my son and be happy ever after.

Me : " Very well child. I will take your life in return I will grant that you both will see each other in the next life.. But you have to promise to love my son with your life. There will be many problems but inspite... you will be always by his side. Promise me. "

He looked at me tears in his eyes " I promise to love him whole heartedly forever. " Then he leaned down to Maynard and whispered " I love you Maynard. I will always be with you..... Forever. " Then gave him a light kiss on the lips.

And with that Dillon gave away his life to me. His head fell on the chest of my dead son's body as he peacefully closed his eyes with a smile tugged on his lips.

I can see now that how both the boys are lying peacefully with a smile on their lips.

I got up, a silent tear falling from my eye corner.  Then I muttered to myself " Now just one more thing. "

I pushed pass the air and shifted them, both of them lying beside each other. I teared up their upper cloths.

Then engraved the small word 'Maynard' on Dillon's left side of the chest where he have the tattoo. And ' Dillon ' on down of neck where the tattoo is, on Maynard. This words will let them know that they always belong to each other and no one else's, ever.

I called on the goddess of the earth " Sister. Please take our son and his love to the heaven. I will let this know to the soul keeper about them. "

Earth goddess said " I will take them sister. "

She touched Maynard cheeks and whispered " My child, my son. " I can see the love and sadness in her eyes because I do too held those feeling within me.

Soon a gusty wind came and the flower Petals from far away land came along and brushed off on both of them as their body vanished in dust.

The last thing I saw was their hands touching together and the petals taking both of their soul up in the heaven.

I can see both of their happy faces as they made their way away to heaven, laughing together while happily watching each other.

Life have held a lot of trouble but at the end they are going..... so that to start a new life again.. Someday..... So to live happily.... Forever, for eternity.

I took a deep breath sending the message to the soul keeper. And walked off toward the water to take a deep sleep until I meet................. 

My son.....

Maynard, again.

A/N:

Hope so that you all liked this book. It's my first book in Wattpad. And the idea is totally mine.
It's 2nd book will be done till next 25 - 30 days. If you liked this book then please read the other one.