Chapter 13

Samairah P. O. V:

Sayra seems like she doesn't like me, though she gives warming smiles. Stacy is same too and Marie is playing with the kids or helping others.

I am actually talking with the beta of the pack about the way in which they are practicing their combats and all. They have already been told not to shift in front of Marie and me.

Something in me says to scream power, both these male have powerful Aura but I am not going to back away showing them my dominance.

After another half hour me and Marie made our way in Alpha's office as the twin escorted us. Lorraine tapped the door and a small 'come in' could be heard.

Alex : "Logan and Lorraine, you both leave I want to talk with these ladies here. " They both nodded and left " Both sit down please "

Me and Marie sat down, she seems nervous like she is gonna break down soon.

Alex : " So Samairah and Marie how do you like the pack. "

Me : " Very much. Alex. " Marie just nodded.

Alex : "Marie are you feeling well, child?"

Marie : "Y-yes A-Alpha"

Me : " Marie I guess you should go and help Sayra right? She said you to join her. So I guess it time. Sorry for that Alex. "

Alpha nodded and Marie got outta room after saying a small 'thank you '

Alex : "You're not human. What are you?"

Me : "I also don't know. What is it that you wanna to talk Sir. "

Alex : " Well straight to the point? I like it, I like your confident too, many people bow in front of me or shutter but you don't seem like them. Anyway, 6 days later we are going to announce about you being mate with my both son"

Me : " Wait you can't "

Alex : " And why not? "

Me :"Because I need to get to home and most importantly you don't know what I am. So don't make decisions on your own"

Alex : "We will just announce it and then you can go home and again come for forever. And we don't care who you are, just be a great Luna''

Me : " Yeah, whatever. Well then I will take my leave Alpha "

With that I was out, I know if I got out from here I am never gonna come back ever, my guts tell me.

As I entered the dining room everything was already set. Alpha also joined us a bit later.

Sayra : " Come on now let eat the lunch. "

Everyone settled down. Alpha at the head then his wife at left and both son at right. Me and Marie sat next to Luna and then followed by the beta family. The beta sat next to me which I was happy for, his name is Steve but I don't know his family though.

We sat and ate quietly, a few chit chat, them asking about us and our family and all. After lunch everyone again went to their jobs again.

Logan : " Samairah, we need to run so we will be going. You can take Marie to her room "

With that he also vanished. I and Marie made our way to bedroom.

Marie : " I need.... Sleep. Buy" With that she went on for sleeping.

I was not sleepy so made my way out and walked into the forest, I spotted Lorraine and ran toward them. There were Steve, twin and 8 others.

Lorraine : "samairah what are you doing here, you need to go back "