Chapter 19

Samairah/Master P. O. V:

Ugh that ugly fiance of mine, rapist at that too. Handling him and my GM was a site to see them, their fear stuck faces, I like it. Today's the bad news day for my family of course and for me it's good news day...

I tried to get up from the bed only to find a resistance, it's Dillon spooning me from behind. I think I would lie down a little more.

Yesterday when he sucked a good amount of blood in morning I literally fainted. My mind was not in control and in rage I punished him, when I got my control back he was bleeding badly so I gave him my blood.

He literally do anything when I order him, without any questions. But my heart pounds every time whenever we come in contact. What is this feeling, I don't want to feel it, it soothe me but at the same time I hate it.

I got back to reality when Soumik stirred up from his sleep then as usual whole house began to prepare the things for today's marriage.... My marriage, the thought made my eye roll but let's see everyone else reaction.

Soumik was everywhere at my eye sight. My sister was bouncing up and down. Actually I have seen her fate and today I am going to meet Logan and Lorraine again, they would be better without me as their mate because I have..... Seen the future.

It's now 6:30 pm and everyone are crowded to dress me in a saree, literally I hate sarees. After deadly 1 hour I was ready. I didn't need makeup yet they literally threw up the makeup box on my face, disgusting.

And finally the time for bridegroom to come. I went back to my room and washed all my makeup off, naturally I look best then why the need for such fush up. Then again came back and stood beside a relative of mine, her name is... I guess..... Well I don't know.

Relative : " Samairah? Why have you washed off the makeup? Come on we are applying it again. "

Me : " Oh please! I don't want it if you want that badly then why not makeup yourself and be the bride. "

With that I walked off toward my sweet GM. She can actually see Dillon near me, my doing, and she always fears.

I whispered to her " See now what happen. Boom! " The look on her face is priceless.

The car came soon after and here comes my sweet fiance [sarcasm] on a wheelchair. My father rushed toward him and asked his were about and that pig declined the marriage. And he was goner, never once he met my eyes knowing what he will see again.

My father stopped at halt and my mother with other ladies started crying as if someone has got killed. I smiled and here I go to get my revenge from my father. He never did anything wrong ever, so I won't punish him I will just say some mean words.

I went in front of him and shouted " I told you right? That I don't wanna get married? But yet in the thirst for money and frame you sold your daughter to that filthy pig? Are you even my father? No father would do something reckless to their own flesh. I. Hate. You. By. Heart. Father. Good bye. You won't need to see me ever again. Release me from the name of yours. "

He didn't said anything as expected, just staring at ground. I came near my mom who is crying hard " Bye Mom. I won't see you again too. " She pleaded me to stay, but I know it's for the best.

I came near Nivedita, my sister and bid her good bye. She also pleaded but all in vain. I didn't talked to anyone else just packing a shoulder bag full of clothes and left with Soumik on his moter-bike, never saw them back again.

When we're far enough I snapped my fingers and we are in front of his house. " Soumik I need to go somewhere, please stay here. I will come back soon. "