Chapter 16

Dillon's (Soumik) P. O. V:

It's all too soon. Samairah getting her powers and becoming my Master, it's just too soon. That time I was restless and was going to die soon if not for Master to let me become his loyal. The power flowing through my body was way too delicious, I have ever had.

Now that she share her power with me I can feel her every thought except for the deepest which she doesn't want to show. I helped the doctor as he said for the treatment of Marie. But I can feel the feeling that Master is going through. Also the things that happened when I was not near her.

Master held onto me and cried until she passed out. Well she have this immense power but that's not it, her full powers are yet to come. I let her sleep and just stroked her cheek.

Her physic have changed, her hair has became longer - past her shoulders - grey in colour, her left eye has became totally white while the other is black and red iris, she is much stronger now.She can now sense her soul which I must say held the powers. Her body is not the one who is my Master, it's her soul who is my Master. She can see my inner soul... only her.

I was brought to reality by a knock on the door. I averted my gaze from her and walked to the door and saw Lorraine.

Lorraine : " Is she okay? "

Me : " Yeah she is. But her full power has yet to come thus she needs a bit rest. " I pushed him out with me so to not disturb Master.

Lorraine : " Are you serious Soumik. She feels like the God himself. And you say It was just her bit of power ? "

Me : " Yeah. And we need to go out from here. We don't mean more trouble on you. "

Logan kept quiet. Stacy by his side, it brought the fire back on me but thought to distract it. I got in Marie's room and packed her bags up. I am still in my human form, I don't want others to get afraid of me than they already are. Then I swiftly got inside Master's room and packed her bag too.

For the time being we are safe but not that we have time left. Samairah will be 19 soon. And I am afraid of that same dream which haunts me every time I sleep.

I got near Master's bed and flopped on the chair beside me and watched the sleeping form of My Master. Sleep never came to me.

It was now 1:00 pm and yet Master is not up. Something is wrong, I tried to get her up but all in vain. I thought to proceed with the plan. I have enough power and I don't even need to get restless, now that I have a Master.

I went in Marie's room and teleported us and her luggage to her own house. I knew what I have got into so I let myself get drown in the questions that were thrown on me by her parents. I said them that she is in coma because of an accident case, they seems to buy it.

I kept their mind blocked on just one question that ' how I brought her here ', except that I said them everything. They are her parents and need to know what happened to their child, but I felt worse when I made up the lies to her parents.

It became night before I left their house and came back to Master, only to find her yet in sleep and a crying Logan beside her. I kept my hand on his shoulder and said " Logan I need to take her from here to wake her up. We need to go to... "

He cut me off by a large growl which pissed me off " You are not taking my mate anywhere away from me"

At this point Lorraine already came in the room. And I inched my face near Logan and said " Who is your mate? You have already marked Stacy, right? Then what right do you have on samairah? "

Lorraine was holding Logan back who then asked " What is she to you if she is not my mate!? "

I held out a breath and said " She is all I live for and I will never leave her like you both did abandoned her feeling and the time when she required you the most."