Chapter 20

Logan's P. O. V:

It has been 10 days after that incident. Lorraine too have left me. Mom have pressurised to own and mate with Stacy but I can't bring it on, not after reading the note that samairah have given.

After Soumik left me with the sheet I read it and it says

" Hi Logan

To begin with, I will say you are nice and loving. At first I didn't wanted to love you but I gave a chance to you to prove your loyalty toward me, but you failed.

Truthfully I have never felt those tingling on my skin when you touched my hands, I have neither felt butterflies in stomach or my heart flutter. Even though I shouldn't but I will like to say you that I can't, I couldn't fell in love with you. I am sorry for being such a bad mate.

I am not angry with you that you cheated on your mate because, I don't love you. And thank goodness I didn't because if you would've broken my heart then I would have no regret in tearing you up mentally, in every way possible. 

Even though you may not be the mate I want but you have been a good friend to me for all these months. All the times when we had spent together, the time when we went to eat ice cream and the time in our date and all the other times.....i enjoyed myself.

You are nice and sweet but I personally think that I am not perfect for being your mate either.

I don't know how to say it but I have seen your future glance. Please go to my home as soon as possible, after reading this letter. You will find there someone who you can love better than me.

I hope so that when you find your second mate, you love her the way you did to me and if possible than love even more. If you ever try to hurt her it's my promise to you that I will haunt you down even in your nightmares.

I guess it's our last time then. I don't want you to give false hope but if I would be still living then I would come to meet you and your second mate. But that type of situation is thin. So....

Bye Logan, be happy.
From
       Samairah..... First Mate"

Shit! I have done very bad to her. But she was not in love with me? I have always felt that pull towards her and the tingling was even thousand degree more. She was perfect to be a mate strong, beautiful, dominating and what not.

After that, I failed miserably not have a mate and my love Lorraine too, it's just too much. He left the pack, who knows where to.

But three days prior I found that it was all my mother's doing, she set up Stacy for me and all this time samairah knew it yet didn't bothered to say it to me.

Stacy has been put through medical treatment and found that she is not yet pregnant with my child but still I ordered the doctor to wash her womb so that in future she doesn't comes back to me claiming that I am her child's father.

And after that she is just a mere werewolf in our pack. I didn't talk to her anymore and neither with my mom, they both are the worse women in my life. Stacy in depression killed herself saying that " If I don't be the luna of the pack then there is no meaning for me. "

Yesterday I landed on platform of Kolkata and then drove for 8 hrs to find my second mate that samairah has mentioned.

When I arrived at her house the familiar yet distant smell hit my nose and I saw the same face having long hair, she is beautiful. Then I got to know she is samairah little sister, three years younger.