Chapter 6

Samairah P. O. V:

Ughhh... Third semester is done and all I wanna do is to rest. But all thanks to college and my dear friends who just can't let me be in peace.

Today is again a new day after a short holiday. Within this holiday nothing much happened, I and few other students just chilled while going to party or movie or other things.

So today I started my morning with a phone call which was from my father asking about my whereabouts. Soon I did my morning work and after dressing and having an apple for breakfast, then I started off to my college.

Today the atmosphere doesn't quit suit up, I mean I am getting a chill that something bad is gonna happen but ignoring that I just go on to my locker, Keep my bag inside and took out my books and then on my way toward my first class.

As I was walking in the hallway, soon someone grabbed me from behind pressing my nose and mouth with their hand. I tried to scream but all in vain and as soon as I was hit by a wall my grip loosened around my books and it fell on the ground.

And then that person took his hand away from my mouth and shoulder. I looked carefully while continuing to grasp for air and said in rage" What the hell!!Aryan?? Have you gone mad..." And I saw his eyes going black and then again to it's brown colour.

He answered me " Shh! I just wanted to confess you that I... I love you " As soon as those words left his mouth I felt like my whole body got numb, I started breathing fast to get the air, the closet seemed so close as if it would chock me down.

Then he continued "I know you love me too. You talk to me sweetly that no one does. I really love you please say yes.. " And then every thing went slowly, like in the film.

Soumik burst out the door and saw me then he got a rage look and bit Aryan few times before I started gasping more and more. Through the whole process I didn't closed my eyes, no I can't do I can't be that weak. Marie too came and held me up while taking me to nurse office. But before that I stopped Soumik to get any further.

As both of them brought me in the nurse room I couldn't hold and just started sobbing loudly. Soon the bell rang and Marie took off to her class but Soumik left out with me in the nurse room.

After so much of silence he said "samairah get some sleep okay? " He slowly rubbed my short hair with his palm. And soon I drifted to sleep, I don't know but felt safe with him beside me because of that dark aura within him.

The next time I opened my eyes I saw Logan and Lorraine beside me sitting on the chairs. I said "hii. Something happened? Where is soumik?"  My sound came out scratchy.

Lorraine answered "no, nothing happened. Just when we got to know what happened to you we got here. And Soumik is in principal office. " I couldn't say anything just a small 'oh'.

Logan was looking down and seems upset so I asked "Logan what happened? Are you ok? "

He looked toward me and said "samairah when that guy said those three words did you said yes or no? "

I replied "umm.. Obviously no. I can't love anyone" After I said it they both looked at me confused so I continued "Guys see it's my personal matter so I can't disscus that's why leave it alone. Just know that I can't love anyone. "

Logan was trying to say something but at the same time bell rang in Christ tune mean end of the day. Seriously, I mean I slept the whole day of school in infirmary? Ughh..

I got outta bed and quickly walked towards my locker, I need to discuss it with my father and soon change my college. I grabbed my bag pit my books which Marie helped me with and then made my way outta the college.