Chapter 17

Samairah/Master P. O. V:

After the stressful day I want to end it by listening to my past and what I am. Currently Bella started chanting a line three times. She is quite a pretty lady gorgeous is the only word that describe her perfectly, her grey eyes with a hint of red at outline is the most enchanting eyes I have ever seen. Then she opened her eyes and now they are green, pure and perfect and she started telling me my past calmly while the globe still glows a bright white.

" I started my witch craft when I was just 8 years old, it's all because of the book that I got in that old library corner. Everyone thought I was crazy maniac so they left me alone one by one, even my parents left me alone.

By the time I was thirteen I practically knew every spells either the sacred one or the usual one. I eventually got alone and far from everyone. That's the time when I started my experiment with the souls. I took a bit part of every single goddess, god, shifters and demon, who are the most powerful one or the most deadliest one.

I mixed their bits of souls and continuously tried for 12 years to make a single most powerful soul ever. And finally I made it and it's you Maynard. You are actually a boy soul.

But the angels and demons got to know about you. They didn't told to their superior but the elders from both side wanted to destroy your soul. So I ran from that realm to this human realm and to hide you from everyone, I put your soul in the belly of a pregnant lady whom I didn't even knew.

But I was still on target so I decided to hide in hell. That's when I found Dillon, he was dead by the time I got there, his soul wass leaving. I captured it and brought back to this realm and gave him a body for him to take birth here.

After he was born, I could feel that even if he is in a human body yet he can gain his demonic body in the time being. Being in his position he couldn't have that extreme power which he supposed to have, so I bound him with another spell where he will only bound to you as his Master.

Another thing Maynard. As you have gained your half of the power now, your dads and moms will come to know you.

I warn you, about that person who is your enemy. He doesn't want you in this world because he has been neglected from his position and all because his dad, the demon king, doesn't want him rather want you to be by his side, ruling the demonic world. "

And with that her eyes became normal and the light from the globe has vanished, she stood up and said " That's it child, I have used my power way more, I need rest .....so I will be going. " With that she vanished in the green fume.

By my side Soum..... Dillon is sitting and my head on his shoulder. I stood up and said : " Dillon I need to restore my energy too. So I wanna go to sleep again. Take me. " So he came near me and teleported us to his room.

I don't have any power now after that awful incident and also I can't use my power now I need to save it, It is too much anyways but still I don't want to use it now.

I flopped on the bed and soon a sweet smell of power drifted in my nostrils. My eyes snapped to Dillon who is standing beside me " Is there any problem, Master? "

I stood in front of him and said " Why do you smell so much power?"

He answered " It's because I have a Master? And it you? " It came more like question. " I have your powers in me too Master. "

I just want to soak his power because really I am now having thrust for power. He might have sensed me so he asked : " Do you want something, Master? "