Chapter 4

Logan's P. O. V;

After coming from India back to home it felt uneasy for Lorraine too. My mom and dad asked us what's going on and we answered that "we met our mate she is in India" They both squeezed but we then said our problem.

Lorraine said that how hard it will be to approach her and all. I do think the same she got that powerful aura around her but sometimes ,let's face it, everytime she hide her true self as I think.

These whole three months we were busy with college transfer not in country but outside our country in India. We put off  our thoughts of our mate by either practicing fight or doing s**.

Once it became extreme for me and I did it with Lorraine, I mean I was the top which never happened before but I was frustrated and my body wanted a release. My wolf didn't practically said anything in my mind that I shouldn't do with him rather my wolf was excited, I was confused back then but now I know either mate or not we both can't live without Lorraine....... We love him.

Thus I didn't felt the hard pull for mate for these past months. But still something felt like it was uncompleted.

When me and Lorraine asked dad to change our school to India he didn't agreed but my mom got our back and then my dad agreed but only if we take Riley and Susan with us, Riley is my future beta we are best buddie and Susan is our utmost superior warrior, though she is a girl yet she fought up with our senior warrior and won. And they both would be with us, after all they both are of same age as us. I was thankful of mom and could not wait for the time to come when I will be back to my mate.

Oh another fishy thing that Lorraine said, about all the thing that had happened with not able to read samairah's mind and her being different than others. I didn't gave so much thought to it and ignored it.

The last one week we choose to pack up our stuffs and may I say it's a huge one, I mean really huge mount of luggage. Father has already booked three flat room in Delhi near our college and also the paperworks are done. So we are almost done with everything just we need to wait to go to flight. I am really excited and so is all.

~a week later~

Man, flight from home to India has always been a dreadful one. And currently we all are in the flight but Lorraine seemed somewhat tensed.

So I asked, more like whispered "what are you tensed about love? "

He shifted his gaze to me and said "Logan, I don't know how to put this... but it seems like with her in our life something bad is coming on its way"

I frowned in confuse so he continued "no I mean no one will take her but it seems like she is distant somehow and we might get rejected...... I won't be able to handle it Logan. What if you get hurt what if you are in pain then it will hurt me too. " I can't let things go wrong that way.

I nodded  and said "it's okay. Everything will be okay... I love you Lorraine" After that there was a great silence.

The whole flight my mind was just stuck on the stuff that Lorraine had said and in between I might have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I can hear it Lorraine calling me to wake up and after one more hour we were on Delhi airport. Huh! It is so much polluted.

We gathered our belonging and gathered three taxi and went to our flat. As we entered a society type building a bald man with tummy out wearing loose dress and with a small bag under his arm pit came out and showed us our apartments. Each floor have 4 apartments and each one have two bedroom, one Hall room, one washroom, one kitchen and two balcony. It was nice and cozzy, now we have three days to start our college and meet up our mate.