Chapter 1

"Ughh!!! Deeper. More" Maira said as I used my BDSM materials on her. She is very sexy and her moans and screams let me fill in pleasure. No,I am no sadistic person but her high pitch girly voice is so much enchanting.

I pushed the dildo further in her pussy and she let out a drool thread from her mouth. Shit! I am sure if I were a boy I would have got really turned on by her spread of leg. Yep that's it I'm not a boy, I am a simple girl.

She never stopped her moans. After few merciless thrusts with dildo I got the dildo outta her to which she winced. But soon I fit her with a much wider vibrator to which she let out a high pitched scream. She huffed few breathe and then I laid next to her on her bed.

She asked, still dazed "Hey Samairah,Why don't you put off  your clothes while doing it to me..." Then she got a bit excited and continued in fancy ".....And yet why it's so erotic every time we do it? Is it is your first time doing to someone?? Am I your first relation?" I hummed and leaned toward her.

I kissed her passionately. Then got up and went to washroom so that to clean up the mess we made. I picked up the dildo, wipes, other vibrators, and other materials and put them all in the Velvet box that Maria keeps secreatly in her closet.

I got to the washroom and washed myself and wore my dress for college. Yep I'm college student and Maria too.

I smirk a little in devilish style while turning toward Maria. She saw me and said "Samairah what are you think lo.. Ahh!!! " She moaned as I switched on the vibrator in extreme mode with in a second.

Then came close to her and whispered dirty words in her ear "Don't you want to get your boy lovers that little pussy of yours, Slut? They would love to see you that much open for them. Right?? I bet you'll scream and moan...but only my name. And they will think you just a bitch, that you are" I said it slowly, which resulted a sweet moan from beneath me.

I got up and made my way towards door and switch off the vibrator and said "I want you down stairs within 15 minutes, beautiful. Make breakfast for me too and yeah don't get it outta your pussy. It's a punishment for ditching me yesterday. " I said in an authoritive voice and made my way down stairs.

Okay so I got 15 minutes to say you about me.

I am Samairah. 18 years old and in 1st year of college doing B. Tech in computer science. I actually belongs to an army background, my father is a retired army officer well he retired 8 months ago. My whole family is enormously big, if together. But we don't like to live with them so I consider my mom, dad and little sister as my family. My sister is 3 yrs younger than me but yet we look alike so many calls us twins. My mom and sister know that I like girls, but deep inside me I am yet confused to which sexuality do I belong.

Well after my 12 class I moved out and went to hostel in Delhi college where I am currently studying, well I thought to go to South Side but settled here. I met Maria first time when there was in a party for freshers. She was making out with a bhaiya of 3rd year.

But she was so drunk that I was to get her home because it was a order from my upper classmen. As I entered her house she fumbled a bit and then went to her room. I got her 'nimbo pani' to help her sober up, yup she drank a lot. Then I got to her room and gave her the drink. Then I went to her closet and searched for any night dress but fumbled with that velvet box earlier. So yeah from there we started our kinky ways.

I mean she loves to be kinky but here no boys does that so we got in Master Slave relationship. I get satisfied when I do something like that and she loves the way I do it to her. She is actually one of the person in dance team of our college. And she hooked up with many boys too, she is not a virgin and yeah she flirts with almost every boys or make out with them.

I am not jealous because it is just for my sexuality test for me, I am her master for 6 months and my first rule is "Do not love me. " She talks to me in college but most time I ignore her because she is way too high pitched though have sexy body.

Okay so it has been 3 months of our contract already, and always I use new methods to ravish her whole body and she loves it. I have given her punishment many times too but as a good Master I am, I have to sooth her too. And that's the thing she loves the most, me taking care of her thus she always do something which make me want to punish her harder. Though this time I went light.

Of course no one knows about it, oh yeah I have some of her clips for future use if ever she blackmail me. No I am not using it unless she tell my secret to else. You know finding about your sexuality in India is somewhat difficult. And of course my father he is a difficult one to handle. He is very nice and caring but sometimes can be way too bad also.

I hate relationship or you can say boys too, three reason for that two being my own father and one because of the society I am bought up into. I can like them but as friend or brother but never ever as lover, okay even if I can love them but yet not sexually.

It's July now so our 1st year of college again starts after these long summer vacation, yeah I didn't went to home too, just goofing and playing around....Hoai! Don't think dirty, I am still a virgin because I hate sex, even when me and Maria does it, I always prefer to wear clothes, I know I am weird but I can't help it, it's the way just I am.

In college everyone like me I mean I am a light headed person and makes my way with everyone even with my seniors and everyone treats me like their precious little sister ,of course, because I love to be like that. Even girls too don't mess up with me. I am in running track of our college, though it's for boys only but because of my appearance they doesn't prevent me to run.

Maria's parents are out so I slept over in her bedroom. I could already scent the amazing cook of Maria. Soon I snapped outta my thoughts as Maria put down the toasts and omelet with mango juice infront of me. She sat beside me and spoke "Ramesh wanted me to meet him".

Then I asked without looking at her "Why? "

I can feel her eyes on me as she spoke "Probably because he wanna confess me because he knows I am with no one now... But I guess I am going to decline of course....... because of our contract" She got up to brought the whole juice bottle while continued " I love our contract.... because you know no one knows my need and only you can fulfill it"

Then she also started eating by my side while glancing toward me often.

I was done with my breakfast and saw the watch, it says 8:27 am and my class is 9:00am. Huff!! I got time.

Oh shit! My father is gonna come.

I rushed to kitchen and kissed Marie deep once and said her about my father and then rushed outta her home. It took me 7 minutes to run in my hostel and then I changed my clothes to a new one within 5 minutes, picked my books then dropped it in my bag and went down stairs from my dorm room. As I came down my father came there with a black car. Huh? ?

We are not rich I mean we are an upper middle class family so there is no way my father got that hunk of a car. As my father got out I rushed towards him and gave him a big bear hug. He is of 5.9, okay-okay height for Indian men. Then he said that how he got sunstroke and fell and the two boys helped him.

As he finished ramping his story, two boys came out of the car, both have the look which screams the word 'foreigners'. Both look a like, I guess twins, just one have soft feature while other have a hard one, or else they both look alike I mean no one can tell them apart.

And they are hot too.... Hey!! I don't shy out when appreciating someone's beauty even if it's boys. But as you know that in India no one catches my eyes that's all. But both were looking at me with shock and ........love??? ........Lust????