Chapter 12

Samairah P. O. V:

Umm.. Yesterday was a hectic for going in hell without even dying, cool nah! Though it was fun to see the fighting and all.

Now here we are at LA, 23 hrs ago our flight took off from India. Marie's parents came to see us off and also Logan and Lorraine too came. They both said they would come after three days so for that time we have to stay at hotel.

When we got to airport it was busy as heck and soumik muttered to me "we can teleport you know why do we need flight? " I thought it was good idea but it would be waste of money on ticket and so I voiced it out.

I thought of giving both Logan and Lorraine a chance, let's see where it takes us hmmm. Well everything later, I just want to see the sites in LA.

We then took off toward our hotel that was booked by me, I also wanted to do something so I thought why not pay for hotel while soumik will spend for our three day expenditure.

The rooms are way more spacious, it's like a dream come true. The glasses and the washroom, omg I can die peacefully after these. I have yet not said my parents about our visit to LA, they won't let me come if I would have told them.

My passport was made quickly with the help of Marie's father's connection with the company. So it got easy. And the food here are delicious, the one which are neither oily or fatty.

The first two days we visited all the best scenario and rested, the third day and last day of the hotel was much more peaceful.

The third day, we went to roller coaster at 4:30 pm and also did many other amazing things, ate different types of food and a lot more. By the time we're done it was 8:50 pm.

Marie went a bit too wild there and did the rollercoaster 7 times and her head started spinning so she ate and passed out on the table immediately.

Ma and Soumik helped Marie in her en-suite, well it was soumik who helped. And then we made way to our own room.

As I was going in, Soumik held my wrist and said "Umm.. Samairah I have something to ask... And say to you. "

I then said " Okay, where.. " He cut me off by opening the portal and pulling me in it. Without any hesitate I made my way, I believe him more than anyone, now.

As we came outta the hole, a guss of med-cold wind hit us. The wind was refreshing, very much. Soumik then pulled me down to sit beside him.

As I saw beneath me I started clutching on his hands "Where are we, Soumik!? " The height was way too much. The human looked like small ants from here.

He didn't said anything else and got me to sit beside him, our soulder were touched as we sit and I just buried myself on him.

He then started to saying "Relax Samairah, you know you won't fall and even if you, you just need to say one word. Okay? "

I nodded and asked " What do you want to a-ask and say? "

He then looked at his hands and asked      " Actually about earlier when you father came and asked you to go in a marriage ceremony. Whose marriage is gonna happen? "

" Soumik, my father is not the type of father that everyone have and neither my family. Everyone say their father is the best but for me he IS the best but WORST too. The family from father side wants all the money and plots we have. They wants to dominate us,....... Just if I were a boy then these wouldn't have happened ever."

He then asked me curiously "Then what about the marriage? "

I sighed and said " Father have saw you and also few photos of Logan and Lorraine with me. He thinks either you or else the other two as my lover. He...... Knows that I won't love anyone yet he thought so and now I am sure it is my grandmother who manipulated his mind to do such thing like my marriage. She never wanted a granddaughter, though she herself is a female...... You know.... I don't want to be like my mother."