Chapter 18

Soumik/Dillon P. O. V:

Master kept on sucking my blood, I don't mind even a little. She can take my life and I will give her willingly. Her heart is beating fast but.........why?

Master's power are getting slowly slowly to her. Which is also flowing through me too and I can feel that she is getting stronger as the days are Passing. Her appetite is gone and she started drinking blood, which is same for me too.

It has been just  three minutes of her sucking my blood and I am already panting. I need to get myself together, I love Master in romantic way and it's becoming very hard to keep the feelings away now.

Every single night I would sleep beside her invisible, though she can feel me. I know her life history after birth and I don't trust any man in this house to leave her alone with them. I know she is strong but still being her loyal and me being in love with her makes me possessive.

Suddenly the rooms door opened wide only to reveal her grandmother(GM) . As she saw me her eyes went wide and gave out a loud scream, soon I teleported Master and me in the quiet bathroom at the second floor.

Master doesn't seem like bothered by any of these she just keep on going. She detached from me and breathed " Dillon. Just a bit more okay? " I nodded. And she again went on sucking. How can I say no when it's an order.

After a minute she detached from me while giving a lick on the puncher. I kept her down, only to see her eyes are left - white and right - red and Black. She was still in daze.

I touched the place where she sucked and felt that the flesh has healed on its own. I changed my form and took samairah outta the bathroom, well sneaked out.

I got to her room and placed her on the bed as she closed her eyes, I soon followed behind spooning her, forgetting about everything just cherishing the time being loving her the way I want... Which I know she will never return me.

The third day started with a scream. I opened my eyes only to see her grandmother eyes big and mouth open fully screaming. Then I saw, shit! I guess at night I turned myself being soumik again. Samairah wriggled under me, I snapped my finger and here her grandmother goes mute.

She gets up and smiles bright, her eyes back to normal and said me " Good morning ", as she turned around and saw her GM, her face went down again to that emotionless face which I must say is the scariest thing I have ever seen.

She got out of the bed and went near her GM. Her GM now is on one place just mouth open gaping, well screaming her mute voice. Soon Master teleported us three on the roof. By her look I guess her demonic power is in rise.

She snapped her finger and GM can speak " Who is he? I-I saw him..... He is a mon-monster. "

Master : " Quite. You ungrateful old woman. I knew always that you hate me but this much? "

GM : " It's for your own good beti(Girl child). Your father showed me the pictures of you and those boys. Despite that the bridegroom accept you. He has money all you ever need.... "

Master: *growled* " You! How dare you? I thought you will change but no you never changed. Filthy rat.*Slap*" GM slapped Master.

I reluctantly stood up but Master held her hand towards me.

GM : " You are not going to be like this to me. I am your grandmother. "

Master : [in deadly calm voice] "Have you ever thought me as your granddaughter? Huh?..All you wanted is money. Now for money sake you are trying to hang me on a rope? As expected"