Space and Time

(A/N I cackled at that. Actually cackled. XD this part is again from Colress' view.)

I stumbled out of the airplane in a daze. With a weak wave to Skyla, I quickly hurried away, trying to regain my footage. I never really liked flying. It was one of my weak points.

"Y/N...N." I muttered, not watching where I was going. My hands flew across my tablet in a blur.

No results found. The screen said for the millionth time. I slammed the tablet back into my pocket in disappointment.

Where had they disappeared to? I looked around the island I had landed on. Skyla had told me rumors were going about that a green haired man and another person were staying on Melemele island. She also had mentioned that if anyone knew about them, then the Captain would know. I frowned. Where would a captain be?

I started to walk up the road. It was nighttime here and the night air felt warm and relaxing.

I came to a stop when I noticed a white vehicle or something along those lines just parked on the side of the road. A mini lab? My interest perked but then I saw someone come out of it. The figure saw me and I had no choice but to reveal myself.

"Oh, excuse me! I am a scientist. My name is Colress. The theme of my research is: "Bringing out the potential of Pokémon." What brings out the power of Pokémon is... I believe that is— the bond they share with their trainers." I carefully analyzed the kid's face, but he'd shown no signs of recognition.

"I'm Helios (Selene is the girl's name in Pokémon Sun and Moon I believe)." The boy smiled politely. "Bringing out the power...huh. An interesting topic."

"I've been researching it for several years." I replied a bit sheepishly. "My friends know all about my research. Perhaps you have met them? One has green hair...the other has h/c...?"

Helios frowned. "I do believe I have seen someone with your description but they seemed in a rush so I didn't bother to talk to them. They were looking for a Pokémon named...uh..." He gave me a apologetic look. "Sorry. Forgot. But I saw them near the Brooklet Hill! It's on Akala Island. Maybe you'll catch up to them if you hurry. If you ask Professor Kukui, he might be able to transport you over there fast. Just head to HeaHea City which is down that away." The boy pointed down the road.

I smiled in thanks. Finally a lead on where they disappeared to. I ignored the strange looks people gave me. Might be because of my lab coats. Or maybe because I was in a rush.

"Have to find them..." I muttered. "Hurry, Colress."

I kept my head down, not watching where I was going and unsurprisingly ran into someone.

"Oh—!" I stumbled back and my eyebrows shot up.

Grimsley of the Unova Elite Four stared back at me. "Colress." He said, distaste on his words.

"Grimsley." I nodded. I gazed past his shoulder at the city with anxiety. "Umm..."

"Why are you in such a rush?" The former Unova Elite Four member asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I—I have to find something." My foot tapped with annoyance. Grimsley, please let me pass.

"Find what?" He asked, genuine curiosity appearing in his voice. "If it's looking for something, I can help."

"Have you seen N or Y/N?"

At the sound of their name, Grimsley's eyes widened. "My wildflower is missing?" Fear crept into his eyes.

Right. Grimsley adored Y/N so much he adopted them. And Y/N didn't mind. They didn't have much family after all. My mind went.

"It wasn't my fault." I told him. "Th-they had disappeared when I turned around a few days ago and I can't find any trace of them. Skyla said rumors were popping up about N and Y/N looking for something..."

Panic arose on his voice. "My wildflower is missing." Grimsley paced, frantic footsteps echoing like the racing of my heart.

I knew how he felt at the moment. "Calm down. Helios said something about Brooklet Hill. And he saw sightings of them there." I reassured Grimsley.

"The only thing that's on Brooklet Hill is Lana's trial and being able to catch a Feebas." Grimsley's eyes narrowed.

The Island Trial. My eyes widened. Of course. Y/N must be doing the trials. I felt a cold hand grip my wrist and looked up at Grimsley.

"Listen here." He snarled, tugging me close to him. "You find Y/N or I'll kick you off of the top of Giant Chasm when we return to Unova. Food for Kyurem."

I nodded, unfazed by that threat. Grimsley could threaten me all he wants but it wouldn't change anything and he knows that.

The Elite Four member released me and I stumbled away, gripping my wrist. Ow.

"Are you two friends of Y/N?" A voice interrupted us.

Grimsley and I looked around to see a pink haired male smiling softly at us.

"Yes, how did you know?" My eyes narrowed, zeroing on him.

"Y/N mentioned you." He said simply, that same calm expression on him.

"Where are they?" Grimsley stalked over to him.

"My name is Ilima. The Captain of the Melemele Island Trial. I can take you two to Akala Island." Ilima's eyes focused on mine.

My heart almost stopped at the intense of his stare. Focus, Colress. I reminded myself.

"Please." My voice broke. "Allow us to come with you to Akala Island."

Ilima nodded. "Of course. The ship is already prepared. Come along." He swept away.