The Actual Beginning

(A/N: Yay! We got to 333 reads! Can we multiply that number by two and up the voting and comments a little? Cmon don't be shy :3 )

N...N. I heard that name before. I slipped on my f/c (favorite color) jacket and my usual beret hat. My Bag was sitting next to my bed and I heaved it onto my back. I started downstairs after making sure everything was in order.

Silver smiled. "Took you long enough, sis." The redhead male smirked. "I was gonna leave without you."

"Pfft. You wouldn't leave me here. Besides, didn't Ethan say to keep an eye on me?" I reminded him. Silver rolled his eyes at the mention of his rival (for the uneducated trainer, Lyra is Silver's rival if you are a male. These are the official names mentioned in the mobile game Pokémon Masters).

"Why did you bring him up?" Silver grumbled, but before we could start another argument, someone stepped in between us.

"Now let's calm down for a moment, yes? I thought we were here so I could take you two on a tour of the Unova region. Not to listen to siblings quarrel like an old married couple." The boy of my dreams (literally) crosses his arms and gave both of us annoyed looks. "In fact, I haven't even gotten your names yet. My name is N. And you are..." He looked at me.

"I'm Y/N. My goal is to become friends with every Pokémon, no matter what they look like." I waved, a grin appearing on my face.

Silver snorted. "The names Silver. I aim to be the greatest Pokémon trainer in the world." He emphasized on the last word as usual. "And Y/N's my sis."

"I could've told him that myself, brother dear." I grumbled, my smile dropping.

Silver shot me a grin. His overprotectiveness was taking over again. Whenever we were around other boys who weren't related to us, Silver usually threw out a warning that he wasn't afraid to hurt them if they tried to hurt me or something like that. Not this time surprisingly.

N nodded, his hair going swish swish against his back. "See? That wasn't so difficult now, was it?" He gave me a strange look. "Funny...i have a strange feeling I've met you before. Maybe not. Anyways, shall we go? Unova awaits us." He gestured grandly at the door, and I couldn't help but giggle at his actions.

The young man smiled at me and opened the door, letting Silver and I pass through first. Unova was so different from Johto. The first thing I noticed—you couldn't tell who were trainers because there were Pokémon everywhere. My eyes grew wide.

"Oh my god..." I felt faint as I saw Druddigons, Marowak, even a Charmander which reminded me of a guy from back home.

"If you faint I'm not gonna catch you." Silver's words snapped me out of my daze. I glared at him.

My brother only grinned and raced off into the crowds, I followed him cursing his name. I didn't hear what N said after that.

"Maybe you won't but I will..." the male shoved his hands into his pockets, staring at our retreating backs. "What do you say, Zekrom? Is this girl the heroine your friend has been looking for? If so...I can't develop any feelings for her. Please..don't let that happen. I can't risk loosing her." N opened his palm, revealing a black stone that shook a little at his words.