The Truth

I don't remember getting home. In fact I don't remember anything at all. Except for the memory of a boy with long green hair. What was his name? I tried to think back but there was nothing. Except blank pages of my memories.

"Ah. Finally, you're awake." A strange creature appeared in the doorway, it's eyes fixated on me. "I and my brethren were starting to worry. I guess Yveltal owes me something now." The creature laughed, it's head shaking.

"Who are you?" I croaked. I had never seen a deer like that before.

"You don't remember me? Oh that's right, silly me. My name is Xerneas. I'm what you humans call a legendary Pokémon." Xerneas said, trotting over to my bed. "You had quite the fall there, lass. But I'm sure you don't remember anything?"

"What fall?" I tilted my head.

"Somethings are left to be unsaid." Xerneas shook his head again, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"You have no idea." I murmured, thinking back to when I got into an argument with the green haired boy. Wait—when did that come in?

"You truly have no memories?" Xerneas said, the light bouncing off of his shiny antlers.

"Only of this one guy...he had long green hair. That's it." I shrugged helplessly, fidgeting. What was I supposed to know?

"My dear," Xerneas looked at me dead in the eyes. "You have a very special talent. You are able to have many lives. Each life is mirrored of the one your heart picks to love. The last time...you loved a boy named Lucas. And the time before that, a girl named Lyra. And before that...a boy named Red. Do you not remember any of them?" Xerneas looked at me with pity in his eyes.

I shook my head, wishing I knew who he was talking about. "No, I don't. I'm sorry, Mr. Xerneas."

The life Pokémon barked out laughter. "Please, call me Z. I don't like formalities. They aren't the thing anymore."

"Uh ok?" I scratched my head. A faint voice was calling my name.

Z tilted his head, peering closely at me. "It seems another life is calling you. Choose wisely, Y/N. I may see you soon."
....
.........
...............
......................

"Hello? Hellooooo? Is anyone there?"
"Hey, Y/N! I'm coming up! You better be ready or else!"

I jolted awake, I was in an unfamiliar house, a bit too small for my liking. Beside me, an Deerling stretched, shaking out her brown coat. Must be winter. I thought.

"Y/N!" A voice interrupted me. I looked up to see a boy with red hair leaning against the wall, a Weavile next to him. He shot me a grin.

"It's about time you woke up! Come on, I wanna see the Unova region. Ah jeez, I knew moving here from Johto was a good idea! Come on, get up get up get up!" The boy bounced excitedly.

The name clicked in my head. "Silver calm down. Unova's not going anywhere. Did your soul get replaced with Barry's?" I frowned at my brother, getting up off the bed.

Silver deflated a little before pepping right back up. "Hurry up! Your friends waiting downstairs—you remember N, right? Your childhood friend from when we were all babies?"

I stopped cold at that name. N. Of course I knew who N was. Right?