Dreams and Realities

(a/n enjoy this lovely Pokémon x and y music. I personally love the fact they added Pokémon black and white music into a 3DS game. Have y'all found the place where you can listen to the Unova link memory music they play? Unwavering Emotions I think the songs called.)

I found myself in a barren field. It was completely destroyed, no grass, trees, nothing was there. Except for two figures in the distance. Their voices carried over to me.

"Look what you have done, Black!"

"Look what I have done? What are you talking about, White? This was done due to your fiery dreams about the truth. This wouldn't have happened if we had stuck with ideals."

I started towards the arguing males, Kyurem at my heels.

Princess, please stop them! I cannot decide on which brother to choose! His voice sounded desperate and I looked up at Kyurem.

"I'll try to, Kyurem. I'm not sure if I can." My voice sounded dry, like I've been breathing in dust.

The two males looked up at my approach. I held back a gasp as I saw Martin's image come alive. The male with white hair gave me a soft smile, completely different from the loathing look the male with black-green hair gave me.

"Princess Y/N." White bowed slightly.

"White." I said sharply, causing him to flinch. "What is it now? Can't you pick?"

He gave me a dejected look. "Princess, you know I have a hard time picking sides."

Indeed, my mind flashed back to when Sword and Shield had their sibling fight with Zamazenta and Zacian (thank you for the correction ^^ ) White had a hard time choosing which side to be on so he just picked the one his brother didn't choose.

Black didn't say anything, giving his brother a look that meant 'get back in the game'. White rubbed the back of his neck nervously and turned to face him.

"The truth is much more better than ideals. Kyurem, what do you think?" White's face hardened, a determined expression on him.

I...I don't know! Kyurem sighed. The Pokémon gazed at the two in dismay.

"Pick." Black snarled, but it was aimed at both Kyurem and White.

With a pained cry, Kyurem had made it's decision. Light blinded us and when we regained our sight, Kyurem was gone. In it's place were two creatures we have never seen before.

I am Zekrom, the Pokémon of ideals. You—with the black hair. Come here. The one on the right spoke, a more masculine voice in my mind.

Black hesitantly walked towards Zekrom, fear flashing in his face for the first time. He peeped back at me and I shrugged. When Black reached Zekrom, the Pokémon crouched, enabling Black to get on his back. Which he did.

I am Reshiram. The Pokémon who seeks the hero of truth. You—with the fiery white hair. Come forth! This time, a more feminine voice spoke in my mind, causing me to look in surprise at the white Pokémon.

White was visibly shaking, but did what the Pokémon told him to do. Following what his brother did, he leapt onto Reshiram's back with a little more elegance.

The two dragons looked at me with sad eyes.

I'm sorry, Princess. But Xerneas told us not to bring another ride for you. Zekrom didn't sound sorry.

Xerneas told us that it was not your time yet to be with us. Reshiram clipped, whacking Zekrom's wing with her own. Zekrom hissed.

White's eyes widened in dismay. "What do you mean it's not her time?" He fretted, gazing down at me with those puppy dog eyes.

You'll see her again, White. Reshiram looked over her shoulder at her Trainer. I promise.

The landscape blurred, and I fell to my knees. But I didn't feel any of the ground beneath me. Instead it was a soft mat.

I woke up with a start, Matthew's eyes wide above me. His long white hair hung over his face.

"It's you." He breathed, looking just as dismayed as White did in the dream.

I remembered Xerneas' words. You have multiple lives. Multiple lovers. Could White have been my lover in the past—? Before Unova was fully created?

I winced, my shoulders aching. The former Team Plasma members were all packing up.

"Didn't want to wake you. You were sound asleep and Matt said not to disturb you." Martin's voice made us look up. The black haired male peered down at us. "We leave in an hour."

Matthew and I gave each other panic-stricken looks. It would seem we had come to the same conclusion. If Martin found out... I shook my head, focusing on the future. Gotta find out why the old Team Plasma was calling me. Then I could deal with past life lovers.

(A/N: You all better start voting and giving comments. XD I wanna improve my writing and I think doing a fanfic is the best way. Favorite part so far? Let me know. Oh yes..what character should I add next in this book (can be from any game before Black and White) Dm me that.)