Team Plasma

A/N: I suggest listening to Neo Team Plasma Encounter theme before the battle music. 

I stumbled to a stop, my brows furrowed as I took in the scene. Two people, dressed in all black, masks covering half of their faces, stood there. They were shouting at a person with long green hair and I could see his eyes from here-a beautiful green shade that matched the nearby mint plants. He was wearing a white shirt and beige pants, his hat (which all trainers wore) was black with the pokeball symbol as white.

"I won't let you get away with this, Team Plasma!" The person yelled back, anger clearly showing on his face.

One of the grunts laughed at him. "Get away with what? We do as we please. And you can't stop us, N."

N? The name sounds familiar somehow...as if I heard it somewhere long ago. I tried to think back but all I could remember was my past days as a trainer.

"HEY!" I shouted, feeling a bit shocked about my own bravery, as I stepped in front of the guy and the grunts. "WATCH IT."

The male grunt looked at me with distaste. "Get out of here, kid. This is for adults. You've got no business with us."

I growled low in my throat. "If you think you're an adult then you would've challenged me by now! Sigilyph, heads up!"

My friend darted across to me and hovered proudly, yelling his battle cry when he got there. Dust formed where he flapped his wings.

'Let's teach these baddies how it's done, Y/N!" He screeched.

"YEAH LETS DO IT." I pumped a fist in the air, excited.

The grunt rolled his eyes and threw out a Pokeball. "Patrat, use tackle!"

"Sigilyph, use physic!" I grinned.

Being too fast for the little rat, Sigilyph aimed a burst of purple and pink light towards Patrat. It was over before we knew it. I let out a little cheer. 

"PLASMAAAA! I can't believe I lost to this brat." The grunt glared at me and then at the person he was bullying before. "Remember, we have the power of ice under our control. No one--not even that trainer from two years ago-" at that, the person flinched and the grunt laughed. "can stop us." 

Then, the grunts ran off into the crowd. I smiled and shouted after them, "LOSERS!"

The guy looked at me with an odd look. "Excuse me, miss...is your name Y/N?"