So I guess I'm OK with having to make the heavy lifting more frequently.

As I enter my closet, I go straight to the drawer with clean t-shirts, but my heart rate starts to slow down a bit when I notice her clothes perfectly folded over the table, right next to my safe. There's no way Aster left wearing only my nightshirt and socks, she has to be around.

Shit, is my safe open?

Jesus Christ, sometimes I'm incredibly sloppy, no wonder why she is always so mad at me. Checking the insides quickly, I breathe out in relief - at least everything is in place. I would be so embarrassed if Aster saw what I keep inside this safe. Don't know if I'm ready for her to realize how much of a sappy lame fucker I am.

Leaving the t-shirt aside, I step out of the closet. Yeah, I'm still only on my sweatpants, but hey, I'm really good at playing with my enemy's weakness.

Aster might not be my enemy, but I would definitely like to play with her weakness. And honestly, I don't work that hard on this body to keep it hidden when she is around.

I'm sexy and I know it, motherfucker.

But where is she? It's not like there's a lot to do downstairs, I don't even have furniture.

As I get to the top of the stairs, in the same spot I found her earlier today on the verge of an anxiety attack, I hear a song coming from downstairs. It's a pop song, upbeat and kinda sexy at the same time, with great vocals.

Wait. Did the woman singing just said your pussy is God?

I mean, she is not wrong but I wasn't expecting that.

I go down the stairs, trying to be silent even though the music is loud enough to cover any sound my steps might make. Following the music, I go to the kitchen, halting my steps as I watch the scene right in front of me.

With her hair tied up on a high, messy bun, wearing only the silk nightshirt I gave her last night, is Aster. She has her back turned to me while she stirs something at the stove, shaking her butt at the song, singing along absent-mindedly. The kitchen is filled with a delicious garlic-y smell.

Been knocked down from some other love
But their best wasn't good enough

And you're number one to me

Her arse moves slowly, teasingly as she shakes it, completely lost in the music. The shirt is long enough to cover it, but barely, the hem falling right over the top of her curvy thighs. Before my mind can comprehend what I'm watching, I start getting dizzy, all my blood rushing to my cock in record time.

Um, your pussy is God, and you know

I think you're so cute when you get high

She is completely oblivious that now she has an audience, singing and moving her body like she was at her own kitchen. There is a lot of stuff over the balcony, vegetables, and mushrooms I know I didn't have in my fridge before. Did she leave to buy them? Doesn't sound possible, considering she is still wearing the same as before. Maybe she ordered it? For how long has she been up?

Suddenly, she gets on the tip of her toes, stretching up her body as she tries to reach for something on the tall cupboard. The hem of the shirt gets up along with her movements, giving me a peek of the white boxers - my white boxers - she is wearing under, the material hugging to her bubbly butt.

I think I'm gonna pass out.

You know that it's God, baby, when you're around her

I've been praying for hours