"I mean, I'm sure you can still stay for the week. This place is big enough for us all." I chuckled.

"How many of you are there?" Harry asked, and I had to count in my head for second since my brain was mush from how awkward I was.

"Six. We've been alone for two weeks, I'm sure having some new people around would help stimulate our brains." I joked, and here was my nerd side coming out.

"Yeah. Maybe we will stay." Harry smiled at me, but when headlights lit up the driveway again he broke away and ran down the stairs. Luke came out of his car screaming, and he started pointing his gun at whoever was in front of him. The headlights of his car were no longer illuminating Harry's face as he walked up to him, so he didn't even know what he was pointing at.

"Get away from her." Luke said, and when I heard the gun click I saw Harry quickly reach behind him and draw the pistol that was in the back of his waistband. That must have been what he had his hand on as he walked up the porch earlier. Luke stepped out of the shadows, and when his face lit up I heard Harry laugh.

"Luke, you dumb fuck. It's Harry." He laughed, and he put his gun back in his waistband. Luke lowered his gun and chuckled, walking up to Harry and finally realizing that he was who he said he was. I just didn't know that they knew each other.

"Sorry, mate. You had me worried there for a second." Luke said, pulling Harry into a hug as he patted his back.

"It's all good, I almost fucking shot you, though." Harry laughed, I watched as they joked about almost killing each other, and I was still somewhat confused about how Luke knew Lorenzo's son when I hadn't even known he existed.

"This is Lorenzo's dipshit of a child." Luke pushed Harry and chuckled, and then he went up to Niall and Louis and hugged them, too. He knew all three of them?

"Yeah, he told me." I said, furrowing my eyebrows at him as he walked with the three of them back to the porch. Calum and Mike came out of the car with all the alcohol, and when I saw how much they were struggling I ran over to help.

"Enzo didn't tell me you were coming." I heard Luke say.

"Yeah, he forgets about me quite often." Harry chuckled, and Niall and Louis both went into his car and grabbed their bags. "Izzy said you wouldn't mind us crashing for the week."

"Did she?" Luke asked, turning to me with a weird look on his face. He saw me fumbling with the two boxes of beer in my hands and jogged over to take one. "We'll talk about that later." He told me quietly, but I didn't even know what that meant.

Harry ran and grabbed his own bags, and we walked into the house together to find Ashton and Sophie nearly asleep on the couch. I yelled at them to wake up, and they sat up faster than I'd ever seen them move before. Sophie looked at me with furrowed eyebrows after she saw three strangers coming in with us, but Luke beat me to the explanation.

"That's Ash and Sophie. Guys, this is Lorenzo's kid, Harry. And Niall and Louis." He pointed to the three of them, and as Sophie waved, Ashton got up and shook their hands.

"Did you guys get me claws?" I asked from the kitchen, digging through the tons of bags that they dropped on the counter.

"Yeah, shit. They're in the backseat still." Mike said, and before he could turn to go grab them Luke offered to.

They all sat down in the living room and fell seamlessly into conversation, which made me happy to see. The fact that we had new people to keep us sane was a blessing, and I was glad that they were turning out to be good company. Harry left to join me in the kitchen, and he started putting all the drinks away with me.