"Anything son. Anything." Mr. Malik said almost immediately.

Kabir scoffed at the word son but didn't say anything.

"Sweetie pie would grow up with me. I will be responsible for her from today onwards. She can be your daughter. She will call you and your wife as dad and mom but you won't interfere in her life from today onwards. She will spend her time with me. Anything and everything related to her would be decided by me. She will be your daughter to the world but I will raise her up, teaching her everything mom taught me."

Kabir's words caused a deafening silence in the room. Mr. Malik seemed to be in some deep thoughts. He was weighing his words and thinking of anything that could go wrong but he can't find anything wrong. Sanaa was his daughter but she was nothing like him.

She was too soft for the world. She was always running away from business dinners and parties. Unlike his elder daughter; she wasn't interest in high society stuff. She was intelligent but shy. He knew why that was the case but that doesn't means that he liked it.

May be being with this boy will make her street smart. Kabir has seen the real world and knows the challenges of life. Being with her would make her smart so that when the time comes she could work for his company. She is an important asset. She has brains, all she needs is real world exposure and if this boy can give her that then why would he try to keep them away.

"Alright. She is yours. I and my wife won't interfere in her life from today onwards. But she should never know the truth. You cannot tell anyone, not even her, the truth of your relationship with her. That is forbidden. The day you do that will be the day I will send her somewhere else. Remember one thing that even if you tell her the truth she will feel disgusted; because that thing with your mother and whatever happened afterwards was a mistake. You were a mistake and the daughter I raised could be soft but will still feel disgusted by it. You won't want her to feel that, would you?" Mr. Malik said viciously and Kabir closed his eyes thinking what his mom even saw in this man!

One day.

One day he will take this man down and that day he will say the truth to his sweetie pie. The truth that she has every right to know but she doesn't. Till then he will keep his silence. He needs to lie to his sweetie pie for now.

"Don't worry Mr. Malik. Telling anyone the truth will mean associating myself with you. I won't want that ever. So you can sleep peacefully. I just want my sister. She won't know the truth. No one will." Kabir said and Mr. Malik nodded.

"One more thing I won't enter that house of yours but I can't stay away from her. I will live in this outhouse. No one seems to live here. I will go in the same school as hers. Don't worry Mr. Malik as every penny you spent on me will be a loan on my soul and I would return it as soon as I can." Kabir said in a firm voice and even though Mr. Malik looked surprised but nodded and got up.

"Congratulations son. You made the first deal of your life. You will be a great businessman in future. I can train you." Mr. Malik said in a smug tone and Kabir wanted nothing but to wipe out that look from his face.

"I hate businessmen and I will not be anything like you. I'm not your son and I will never become a businessman like you!"

Kabir said with finality in his voice and walked out of the room.

Once again situations made him grow up faster than others. He was now a ten year old with the responsibility of raising someone who was his equal.

But he didn't find it a burden. In fact it was his liberation. He will do this all over again for her.

His sweetie pie.

He is hiding such a big truth from her but he will make her so strong that when the time comes she will be strong woman like he raised her to be and not her father's daughter.

She will stand beside him, as his sister and not her father's daughter and then he will take revenge from this man.

She will be the best because he will make her strong and independent. She will become so strong that she won't need any man in future to support her. She will stand on her own feet and no man will be able to use her.

A businessman will never be able to take advantage of his sweetie pie.

The history won't repeat itself.

***

So here it is.

I hope by now everyone has a good idea about the relationship between Bir and his Sweetie pie. It will be out in open at right time. I can't comment on anything before that. Please understand (:

Secondly, what do you think of Kabir's reasons for hiding the truth?

Let's not forget that he is ten years old. He is grown up more than his age, definitely. But in comparison to Mr. Malik he is still growing.

And may be, just may be you guys could understand his hatred for businessmen and the way he reacted towards Rehan?!

The boy has grown up to hate them, you can't expect him to abandon his belief system just like that. He will learn to let go of his prejudices. Zara's innocence will teach him that but all in time (;

Though I have to admit I smiled like a Cheshire cat while writing the last lines, because we know Sanaa's destiny (;