Chapter twenty

New update 😁.

   The next week passed in a blur. William announced the name of the people that made it to the first round and those who didn't make it cried till their eyes bled, well most of them. And yes Jenny's sister made it, I was so happy for her even though she threatened that if he didn't pick her she would drop a chandelier on his head.

  Also, I'm still Will Tucker's chauffeur, even though he's still annoying as hell. James also told me his his sister loved the cupcake I made her and his mom loved the chocolates and is hoping that I would teach her someday. I told him maybe which means never. It's my mum's secret recipe, which was passed on to her by her mother who worked in a pastry shop in Indonesia.

Anyway, back to the competition. Will is giving everyone a week before the first round and he said the final round the record company will judge and  the winner would be sighed by the record company he works for, no wonder Stephanie is all mean.

The bell rings snapping me out of my daydream and back to History class. I look at my notebook to see if I wrote anything and I groan when I see my note filled with doodles and stickman.

I pack my notebook and textbook and put them inside my bag and head to lunch.

"Colton!" I sigh when I hear the familiar voice call me.

"Hey," I shoot him a fake smile and I try to take his bag from him but he slaps my hand away and I glare at him.

"I've got it." Will says and I shrug walking into the cafeteria with Will behind me.

"You're sitting with me today." He says like it's our normal routine.

"Huh?"

"You are sitting at my table today." He repeats.

"Why would I do that?!" I shout and stop abruptly.

"You're my right hand man remember?."

"Yeah, I remember that, but why do I have to sit with you?" I whine. I mean we have the likes of Stephanie, kimi and James Anderson sitting there. It's not that I'm scared of them, it's just that I can't be bothered.

"I need to discuss something with you." He says.

"Fine! But I have to tell Jenny." I sigh in defeat.

"Whatever." He says and heads to his table.

"Maria!" I hear Jenny shout.

"Hey," I turn to face her. "I was just about to look for you."

"Really?" She ask and I nod.

"Will wants me to sit with him at his table. He says he has something to discuss with me."

She winces and I know why, she's probably imagining all the awkwardness at the table. "Do you want to join me?." . I can't suffer alone. I add in my head.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could..." I doubt that,  "but I have something to do in the theatre, that's what I wanted to tell you." I groan. "I'm sorry." She apologizes.

"It's okay maybe 30 minutes of awkwardness won't kill me, I think." I say and she she laughs.

"Maybe. I gotta go." She says.

"Sure! Bye." I wave and she leaves the cafeteria. I brace myself as I walk to the table.

Oh, this is going to be horrible.

"What is she doing here?!" Kimi shrieks as I take my seat beside William, while Stephanie glares and James smirks, while others just stare with their wide open.