Chapter eight

Hey guys👋, I was thinking of putting names of songs that fit each chapter as the name of the chapter, tell me what you think.

Xoxo.

"Are you okay?" My mum asks

"Yes, I'm fine." I answer shaking.

"Are you sure you aren't feeling pains anywhere?"

"Yes mum I'm sure." After I made sure Will had a doctor attending to him I decided to call my mum after seeing 23 missed calls from her, my dad and Tiana.

"Mum," I say after a while, "are you forgetting the fact that I hit Will Tucker with my car?" I ask still freaking out.

"I thought you said he was getting treatment?"

"Yes he is, but what if they press charges."

"I'm sure he understands. He won't press charges." She assures me.

"Not him! His parents." When we got here, the doctor insisted that we call His parents, so Will called them and they are on their way and of course the dumbass did not forget to call the towing company telling them to tell him the expenses tomorrow. I'm sure his bike has insurance, he just wants to make my life a living hell.

"Don't over think," she says, "I'm sure they will understand." Yeah right. "Are you sure you don't want me to pick you up?"

"Yes, it's okay. It's not raining anymore and I have to wait till Will's parents get here, so I can apologize." I say sniffing.

"Okay that sounds great, do you need me there?"

"No, I've got this, you didn't hit Will Tucker, I did."

"Honey...." She starts to say but was interrupted by Tiana.

"Tell her to buy pizza on her way back!" She yells. I would have rolled my eyes if I wasn't so worked up about William.

"But you just finished eating dinner." My mum argues.

"I have a huge appetite," duh "I'm a growing woman!" She argues back. I hear my mum sigh before talking to me.

"Please be careful okay? And if you need anything, please call me and your dad says take care." She says after I heard murmuring in the background.

"Okay," I sniff, "tell him good night."

"Okay sweetie, bye." She hangs up.

I clean my eyes with the back of my hand. This was not how I wished my first week of school had gone.
First, Stephanie says she doesn't want to be my friend anymore and then I hit Will Tucker with my car. It has been an hectic week.

I stand up to go to the bathroom to wash my face with water, when I hear shouting coming from the hallway.

"Let me through!" A short brunette woman shouts pushing through the crowd, I recognise her immediately as William's mother and behind her is a tall man with dirty blonde hair trying to calm her down, his tie is hanging around his neck loosely and his hair looks rough and he looks sad, so is his wife, her eyes is red and plump from crying.

What have I done?!

There is no doubt anymore, I'm going to jail.

They stop beside me and I wish the ground would open it's mouth and swallow me whole.

"Beatrice you need to calm down." Mr Tucker says trying to calm his wife.

"Stop telling me to calm down!" She yells, "my son is in there and he is fighting for his life!"  I wouldn't say fighting. "I always tell him, every damn time! To get rid of that bike he wouldn't listen, he..."