Chapter fifteen

Hola Amigos👋
A new update, James Anderson is here for sure.
Thanks for the vote and comment, I appreciate it.
Also don't forget to recommend it to your friends that is if you like it and you can follow.
Everything in life is a choice.
Also happy father's day.

"Is this it?" Tiana asks as we stop in front of a large building, also called mansion.

I open my phone to see the text message that William sent to me last night, which is the address of his house. I already told him mum that I would take the job, so we already talked about the salary, which is a good pay and she told me to start today, which is Wednesday.

"Yup, that's what it says." I say locking my phone.

"Damn! These people are loaded." She smiles mischievously.

You can say that again Tiana.

"Okay, off you go." She shoos me.I take my bag and get out of the car. "Good luck and don't break anymore bones." She says and speeds off to her school.

I sigh and walk toward the big gate, I see a big button right beside it, so I press it. A while after I press it, a man in black uniform appears at the gate.

Okay?.

"How can I help you Miss?" He asks.

"Um...hi, I'm looking for Will Tucker." I stutter. Of course I stutter, this dude is huge and by huge, I mean 6ft 3 or something with broad shoulders and he's also carrying a gun. Who knows if they finish off  imposters who don't have business in their house.

"Do you have an appointment, Miss?" The guard asks.

"Um...kinda..yes! I have an appointment." I gulp.

"What is your name, Miss?"

"Maria colton." I answer.

"Hold on, Miss." He says and moves away from the gate. I wait a little before he shows up again. "You can come in miss."

What's with the Miss?!.

He opens the gate and I walk in.

"Thank you." I say politely. I look around hoping they don't have a huge dog, that eats peoples limb.

"You're welcome Miss." Great!

He closes the gate and I walk toward the house, I mean mansion.

"I'm guessing they have a butler too." I mutter to myself when I get to the porch. I raise my hand to press the doorbell when the door yanks open with a grumpy William at the door.

"You're late." He states pushing me aside and walking to where a lot of cars are packed.

Grumpy much?.

"Good morning to you too." I say following him. He throws me the key to his car, I really don't know much about cars, but this one is black.

"There's nothing good about this morning." I open the door and we get in. William gets into the backseat.

Cool! He's taking this driver stuff seriously.

"Drive." He orders and I don't bother snapping at him for being rude, instead I start the car and pull out of his compound through the gate, which was already opened. Weird. And down the street.

"We're picking someone." He states.

"Who?" I ask looking at him through the rearview mirror. Maybe one of his fangirls.