Chapter nine

Hello again.
Another update, enjoy.

   "Mum! what kind of flowers do you give to people who are in the hospital?" I ask my mum who is in the kitchen making breakfast.

After my encounter with Will Tucker's parents, I went home, not after I bought Tiana's pizza and when I got home I got a 5 hour speech on my life, no kidding.

My mum was all, "I've told you a million times, if you are stuck in a situation where you can't drive, don't bother trying." And my dad was all, "are you okay?", "are you hurt?", " did you ask the doctor to check you?" And my sister was munching on the last piece of pizza.

After my mum finished scolding me, she said I must write an apology card and send it to Will Tucker with a bunch of flowers and that's why I'm seated in the living room,  racking my brain for apology words. If there's one thing I'm not good at, that is apologizing.

"Can you tune it  down a bit?" I ask my sister, who is busy watching one of her lame chic flick movies again.

"Sure." She says smiling mischievously. Then she increased the volume.

"Tiana, I said reduce the volume."

"Oh, I thought you said increase the volume." Then she reduced it to the exact point it was before.

"Ugh!" I groan, extremely annoyed and walk out of the living room with my cardboard and go to the kitchen.

"Are you making your apology card?" Mum asks flipping the pancake as I take my seat at the kitchen island.

"Yes, I've made the card," I raise the card on my hand, "but I don't know what to write in it."

"How about 'I'm sorry'." She says serving the dish.

"Really?" I question, "that is your idea?"

"Do you have other ideas?" She asks.

"I can't make all these card for 'I'm sorry'," I complain, "I mean look at all the design." I made lots of Flowers and smiley face.

"Well it's better than nothing," she places my food in front of me, "eat up and Tiana! Would you switch off that TV and come and eat!"

"Sure!" She says from the living room.

Where is my dad you ask? Well he has gone to work, even though today is a Saturday.

My mum is right, 'I'm sorry' is better than a blank space, so 'I'm sorry' it is. I must make it big. Also, I have to make him chocolates, that's if he likes them.

"Maria, quit making that card and eat your food before it gets cold."

I quickly put my card aside and started eating. I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

"Mum, I best be going. Are you going to drop me?" I ask as I get downstairs. I see her and Tiana's eyes glued to the TV and of course, she didn't hear me.

"Mum!"

"Huh?" She tears her eyes away from the TV, "what was it you said?"

"I said are you going to give me a ride to the hospital?" I repeat. I've made the chocolates and I took a shower, so I quickly branch the flower shop to buy his flowers.

"Sweetie, I'm sure you can handle driving to the hospital without hitting any more bike drivers."

"At least it's not raining." Tiana adds without taking her eyes off the TV.