Epilogue

That night, the entire city partied all night long to celebrate the return of Ezra, who was now deemed, 'The Liberator of Lothal,' a name he jokingly like to be referred to now. The next day, Kallus decided to join Ahsoka on her quest to discover what the hidden darkness she get in the unknown regions was, and to stop the threat of the first order before it became a big problem. Ezra and Sabine went to Hosnia Prime, the capital of the New Republic, where the newly elected Chancellor was Mon Mothma, who was pleasantly surprised at Ezra's return. Him and Sabine tried to warn the senate of the danger the First Order would become, but the Senate didn't believe them, and assured them that the treaty they signed with the remnants of the empire was in affect, so they couldn't start another war. This wasn't good enough, for Ezra and Sabine though, and went to someone they knew they could trust in Leia Organa. Together, they formed a small paramilitary force, that was even smaller than Phoenix squadron when the Ghost joined, but they tried to be prepared if the Republic was ever attacked. After that, Sabine and Ezra went to Lothal, and after a few years, got married had a kid. A little girl with blue hair, and blue and brown eyes they named Mira, after Ezra's mother. Ezra met Luke, who was planning on starting a new Jedi order, where Mira, Jacen, and Leia and General Solo's kid, Ben, would certainly be the star students. Ezra also met a lot of faces he thought he would never see again, like Hondo and Azmorigon, Wedge, and even Lando, who was a General in the Rebellion, but he was not particularly happy to see him, or to see the way he talked to Sabine, which of course amused Sabine. Hera and Jacen stayed on Lothal as well, living on the Ghost. Zeb went back to Lira San to live with his people, and Sabine and Ezra bought a ship and named it the Starbird, where they would raise Mira, and live happily ever after.