~Chapter 24~

The sun had started to rise now, and you could tell Loki needed to go, he of course didn't say anything but from his fidgeting you could tell. He held you tightly against his chest, breathing against your neck, where he had almost definitely left a mark. You wished this could last forever, sitting comfortably in his arms and being showered in affection, but you and him both knew that this blissful time was coming to an end, the sun seemed determined to rise five times quicker than usual, and you knew your mother would wake soon. 

"Loki." you spoke softly, turning your head to look at him. His face was soft, and his eyes glossy but as if he were dreaming. 

"Hmmm." you could feel his chest vibrate as he hummed a response, his hands cupping your face softly 

"you have to go Loki or you'll get caught." you reached up grabbing his hands lightly, but not removing them from your face

"I don't care if I'm caught, what can they do?" you could tell he wasn't thinking straight, by the glossy look in his eyes and how his voice was soft and gentle 

"Loki if you are caught we won't be able to see each other." a sad smile appeared on your lips as he pulled you closer, his lips meeting yours. 

"We should run away somewhere, anywhere." he now held your hands, pulling away from you, a pleading look on his face, you would do anything to run away with him, but you knew it wasn't smart

"No Loki, we spoke about this, we'll see each other soon, and I'll write to you." he sighed loudly a defeated look on his face

"I promise you, we'll find a way to get over this, I will write to you everyday if I must." his eyes had lost their dreamy glow, he began to stand up, pulling you with him. 

"I love you so much, that not even words can describe it." he smiled, kissing you quickly 

"And I love you my king." you grinned up at him like a little kid, he was so much taller than you. He smiled proudly at you, before holding your hand and placing a small kiss on it. 

"farewell my lady Y/N, until next time." he let go of your hand slowly and reluctantly 

"And farewell to you." you bowed slightly in a mocking was, his eyes grew darker momentarily as he licked his lips

"You're making it so much harder to leave you know." he growled in your ear, placing a kiss on your temple and walking away, he didn't look back he never does, knowing how much harder it would be if he did. You sighed softly before making your way home. 

~20 minutes later~
You opened your front door, making sure your collar was pulled upwards to hide any marks Loki had made. You closed it quietly behind you, turning around with a yelp, your mother stood there, arms crossed and a not so impressed look on her face. 

"And where were you?" her voice was stern, you gulped quietly, trying to think of a lie to tell her

"I-I was helping the old woman at the post office, she needed help loading a few sacks up for the next carriage." you explained, praying she wouldn't ask the old woman, your mother's face softened slightly, she believed you

"Oh right, well next time let me know, you scared me! I thought you had ran away or something." She chucked slightly, you felt bad for lying to your mum but you knew she would lose it if she found out the truth. 

"I'm going out again after this, I need to visit a friend, it's to say thank you, so I'm going to take some food with me." you looked at your mother with hopeful eyes, she nodded slowly 

"Alright, if they helped you then I suppose that's fine, I'm going to be here all day anyway so tell me if you need anything." you nodded in response, walking into the kitchen and grabbing one of your mums many gift baskets. Filling it with bread, fruit and a few tea cakes, your mum loved to give food out and so you always had spare lying around the house. You quickly ran to your room, grabbing a scarf and wrapping it around your neck. You looked at your bed and realised how tired you were, deciding you could have a small nap before leaving, you didn't bother to take your coat off, only your shoes. Laying in your bed and closing your eyes, you quickly fell asleep. 

~After ur nap😌😪~
You woke up about three hours later, stretching slowly with a yawn. You were still tired but not as much as before, standing up you fixed your hair in the mirror, washing your face quickly. You grabbed the gift basket that you had filled, walking out of your room and into the hallway. 

"You leaving now honey?" your mother called from the living room 

"Yes, I'll see you later!" you shouted back, leaving the comforts of your house. You walked quietly in the cold breeze, tightening the scarf around your neck. Your thoughts filled with Loki and how enjoyable last night was, he bedded you. The words repeated themselves in your head, you couldn't believe it. You remember how gentle yet rough he was. Never in your whole life did you think you would experience something so - unforgettable. If you had ever doubted your love for him you definitely didn't now, you looked up at the road ahead. Seeing a small house coming into view, you sighed happily as you continued to walk down the gravely road. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: so sorry for not posting yesterday, I was really busy, ik this chapter is kinda boring but the next one will be more interesting as I'll have more time to write it. Anyway I hope everyone is doing well and all, love you all💚💚