A note

<>

This is a part where you could skip, stay and read or even don't notice at all but I have some people to thank a lot in (the success of) this novel.

Firstly, the editor, she was not just an editor but a sincere friend I could ever bargain for, especially on a social platform like Wattpad. She writes amazing content, go check them out!

Thank you sticklady2015 for spending your valuable time editing my draft and supporting towards the final period of the story!

I had asked for other editors too, some  deviated away unknowingly while I deviated away, unknowingly. All of them were nice and incredible editors as well.

Secondly, to the one who made the previous cover (the picture on top of the chapter) I was constantly getting crazy with! Thank you lucidmelancholy for putting your much appreciated effort into this. I just loved how she put the feeling of my story in it and the font she used, a lot more.

-decepted deserves the same appreciation as well for making a gorgeous and professional looking cover I use now. I loved how she had made effort in giving fantasy vibes to it along with placing one of the important elements in the story on the cover! Both the covers are mesmerising. They deserve to be real book illustrators.

Lastly, to all others who had supported me before, on, and after the way. Thank you!

********

Present update : The whole story is currently undergoing a lot of revamping and amendments because I'm at a serious furnishing for this book. Something is on the way...