" Ok. I will text you guys, Bye," I mumbled and cut the call.

Arjun kept the bag on the dressing table. Then he took out his night suit and went inside the washroom.

Something is wrong with him because he didn't give me a single glance today like he doesn't want to face me. I will speak with him after he got fresh up.

I texted in our watsapp group that Arjun came and I can't able to speak with them comfortably with his presence. So, I disconnected the call.

They replied like they have guessed it already. After that, I texted them that 'who is going to drop them at the bus stop' and I got a reply from Varshu that Varsha's dad is going to drop them.

Then, I texted them to ping me once they boarded the bus safely and they replied 'Ok' with the kissing smiley.

************************

Arjun's Pov

I was very shocked when I heard her, those words pierced my heart. I entered the room and came in the restroom with my necessary thing without facing her as I need some alone time to clear my mind. After that words I didn't hear her voice, It's like she is murmuring.

I noticed that she have disconnected the call when I came. But why?

She told me that she doesn't have any past relationship. Then why she said 'Baby I love you' to somebody. It's really frustrating my God.

Is she love someone? No. No, It can't be. My Kamiya is not like that. Then what can it be? To whom she spoke? It fucks my mind a lot.

I came out while thinking all this. Suddenly I heard her fake throat-clearing sound. I ignored her as I am not in the right mind to speak with her.

"Arjun" She called me and I ignored her again.

"Arjun" She yelled.

"What?" I scowled.

" What's wrong? Why are you looking disturbed today?" She asked.

Why does she care when she is the reason for all this.

" Why do you care?" I annoyed.

After some time, "That's not important now. Answer my question first," She replied.

"Why do you think that I will answer your question? Like I said in the evening, It's none of your business," I uttered.

"You are my husband. I have a right to know. You have to answer my question," She smirked.

Immediately, I pushed her on the bed to make her lay completely and I hovered over her. Now our position is like she is lying on the bed with her legs flowing down as mine, but there is some distance between as I am supporting my palms on the bed.

"What are you thinking? Why are you fucking confusing me so much? What do you want from this relationship?" I asked her while looking at her eyes as I want to read her eyes. She is also staring at me without blinking, but I know she is trying to hide her nervousness behind her bold look.

" Why..why are you asking me this suddenly?" she stuttered.

"You are confusing me so much. Sometimes you look like you want to get rid of this relationship, but sometimes you look like you want to give a chance to this relationship. And now you are saying 'I love you' to some fucking fucking.." She cuts me off, "Stop cursing,"

"Oh, now you can't able to digest a bad word against that person. What a wife, I got?" I sarcastically laughed.

"Stop it, Arjun," She tried to push me off her, but I don't budge.