Disaster Date Special 12/13

"No, he can't be a corpse," Katsuki shook his head.

"but just look at his face. No living human being can survive like that," I replied.

"No way," he shook his head before reaching forward and covering my eyes, "just stop looking at it. It's goddamn creepy. Who cares if it's alive or not."

"Stop calling him an it, he's still a he," I glared through his hands, "and get off me. I'm not 15 years old. Jeez."

He let go and I looked back at Kaminari and Sero. They must've seen his face come out of smoke or something or I don't think they would be reacting so violently.

When I fasted forward again, my eyes met those of Shrapnel's.

"Wh-when did you--?" I stared at his face, he was right in front of me.

Why can't I move?

"Y/n," Katsuki growled as he reached out to grab me but before he could a large explosion came between us.

That was enough to snap me out of my trance and I started backing up again, tripping over Kaminari as I went. Shrapnel kept approaching the move I moved away.

Oh my lord... This is terrifying... He kind of reminds me of a zombified pirate... Like from on stranger tides or some other weird movies like that.

Stop following me.

Stop it.

"Duck!" someone shouted, I did as they said and ducked, something flew past me, it was Midoriya. He kicked Shrapnel away from me and Sero grabbed me and pulled me to my feet.

"You OK?" he asked, making sure to face away from where Shrapnel was stood.

"I don't know," I shook my head, "but now I know why people don't get up when they fall over in horror movies."

Another explosion rung out before another and another, we were all stood together in the centre of a large cloud of smoke.

"Guys I don't know if we'll be able to stop him without killing him," Ochako said, though she looked like she wanted to do anything but kill him.

"That is if he's not already dead," Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Either way, he's freaking terrifying," Kaminari said with a wobbling tone of speech, "what did that doctor do to him?"

"He must've done something," I stated, "because I know that none of those injuries are from us. We do have some kind of restraint."

"Well the burn marks might be from Kacchan," Midoriya commented causing Katsuki to let off a couple of small explosions in irritation in response, "but-- I know that it definitely wasn't that bad when we last saw him."

"Y/n, did you use destroy on his face?" Kirishima asked.

"No way!" I exclaimed, "I used it on the back of his legs to prevent him from running away but I only took a single layer off his legs so it wouldn't cause permanent damage. I would never skin a man like that. Tomura Shigaraki would, but I'm not him."

Everyone tensed up to me bringing up a villains name from the past but they all nodded, silently agreeing with me. After all, Shigaraki skinned Aizawa' s elbow and arm back then. I'd never do anything like that, though I guess I did try it on that Nomu thing.

What? I was a first year high school student who was attacked on her third day at school? You expect me not to attack full throttle?

I let out a bitter laugh.

"Hey, Kat," I called to my husband and he let out a grunt in response, "this is quite the disaster date, don't you think?"

"Well I didn't intend to put you in danger," he growled, "I just wanted you to have some fun..."

"Aw man, you guys were on a date?" Mina asked, "we interrupted you guys."

"We're sorry," Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari and Sero all apologised.

I laughed.

"Don't worry about it, now, I think it's time we stop hiding in the smoke," I looked up and got rid of the smoke with my eyes, as soon as I did. I basically jumped out my skin and pushed myself into Kirishima's back in fright as I came face to face with Shrapnel again.

"Whoa-- calm down y/n... H-hold on-!" Kirishima was frantically shouting, "stop pushing me, y/n! We're going to fall into the crater, what's going on back there."

Why is he coming after me?

Shrapnel really does have the fear factor down perfectly. Put that in a movie and someone could be scarred for days.

"B-back off," I raised my sheathed katana up and used it to try keep distance between us while everyone also froze, not really knowing what we should do.

I shouldn't have cleared the smoke. Should not have cleared that smoke. I could be in ignorant bliss right now, but no, I cleared the smoke!

"What? You were so confident before, Destruction," Shrapnel spoke, him taking created a disgusting image and my eyes were glued to the way his skin moved around in a totally wrong way, "see my face and suddenly you've melted into some kind of terrified teenager."

Who wouldn't?!

You're scary, dude...

"Come on," Shrapnel continued his advancement forward and I stepped back, forcing Kirishima back with me as he kept telling me how close we were getting to the giant crater, "kill me. Destroy me. Destroy all my hopes, my dream and ambitions like you destroyed my bombs. Come on, Destruction! Do it!"

Nope.

Nope nope nope nope!

I quickly skidded around Kirishima and pushed myself far away from the group.

Nope nope.

I can't look at that face any longer.

No way in hell.

No way, nope.

"Destruction!" Shrapnel shouted, I turned to where I left him just to see him charging at me.

Holy--

He unzipped his hoodie to reveal a bomb strapped to his chest.

"What the hell?! Stop you idiot!" I shouted before throwing my katana down and throwing my hands out.

I need to destroy that before he blows himself and me sky high!

Running forward, I press my hands against the bomb but I faltered when I noticed Shrapnel's disgusting smile.