||45||

One day later_
The league of villains hideout_

Your PoV

Suddenly the scenery appeared again, I was in a bar and not the forest.

"The fuck?" I questioned before noticing I still couldn't move, looking around I see a crap ton of feet, but no faces so I don't know who I'm with, awkward, huh?

"Sit her up," a familiar voice ordered and my body was picked up and placed onto a chair next to another that had chains all over and a familiar kid within them. Bakugo.

"Shigaraki," I looked at the man who orchestrated this whole kidnapping, "the fuck you want?"

"Well, y/n, since you asked so nicely, I want you to be quiet," he replied before turning and watching the TV, it was the news. I guess about myself and Bakugo.

After a while, he turned the TV off.

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately," he laughed before turning to face myself and Bakugo, "right isn't it nice, Katsuki Bakugo and f/n l/n?"

The feeling had started to come back to my fingers and toes.

I looked to Bakugo out the corner of my eye to see he was glaring his face off at Shigaraki.

"You're probably wondering, why am I here?" Shigaraki addressed both myself and Bakugo, "well its simply because we want you."

No.

"We want you both to join the league of villains!" he says, "y/n, it's not like your family are alive anyway and Bakugo, your talents are much better suited for working with us!"

"What did you say?!" I shouted I could feel my legs and arms a bit better so I stood up and glared, "What did you say about my family?!"

"Some low life villains decided to take refuge in your lovely home, we got there just in time to save that brat, Eina," he told me before pulling out a child from somewhere behind him.

"Eina," I whispered, looking at the small child with wide eyes. Now I see her, I can see how similar we actually look.

"Your grandparents and mother died during the explosion, your cat too, as unfortunate as it is," he continued before throwing the baby, I quickly lunged forward and caught her, almost dropping her myself due to my still moderately numb arms, "I haven't a clue what happened to your father. He could be dead or he could be alive, to be honest, I don't care. All I care about is you, y/n, are alone, with a baby as the only known living family left."

I stumbled back and dropped down in my seat, holding Eina loosely in my arms.

"I really...am alone," I whispered, "when was the last time I told them I loved them? When I was 14 maybe? No, much earlier than that, 6? No, 7?"

"Shut up!" Bakugo shouted, "y/n, they'll be fine, I doubt they're actually dead. This bastard just kidnapped your kid sister and your family are looking for her as we speak. You too! They're not dead, don't believe this bastard."

"You saw it too, Bakugo," I muttered, "the explosion. It was so big that we could see it an hour run away!"

"Y/n, just calm down," he begged, "Don't give them a chance to get a hole of your mind. You want to be a hero. You want to surpass your parents and you want to live. Don't let them corrupt your mind."

I just slumped down and closed my eyes as Eina looked up at me curiously.

She can't be any older than 1 or 2. Poor kid.