||7||

Bakugo + Iida Team D vs Midoriya + Uraraka Team A
Villain vs Hero
Hero wins

In the end, Bakugo blew Midoriya to hell and back but in the end, Midoriya got the upper hand and he and Uraraka won even though I have to say the villains should've won because Iida was so in the character and Bakugo just wanted to settle a score while Midoriya and Uraraka wrecked the building.

Todoroki + Shoji Team B vs Ojiro + Hagakure Team I
Hero vs Villain
Hero wins

Todoroki just froze the whole building, the Villain team didn't even move a step, it was quite amusing, to be honest, they panicked so much.

Tokoyami + Asui Team H vs Kirishima + Sero Team J
Hero vs Villain
Hero wins

The tape was used to protect the weapon, however, Tokoyami and...black shadow took over.

Kaminari + Jiro Team G vs Yaoyorozu + Mineta Team C
Hero vs Villain
Hero wins

Yaoyorozu built up a barricade and blocked off the exits to the weapon while Mineta showered the place in his weird sticky balls that he just pulled from his head. Again, disgusting. Jiro used her earphone jack to locate the two villains and Kaminari used his electricity to send a wave of electricity through the building... But Kaminari ended in... Well, he wasn't too intelligent after using his Quirk, let's just say that.

Aoyama + Ashido Team E vs Sato + Koda Team F
Hero vs Villain
Hero wins

Ashido went around...destroying everything with her Quirk accidentally. But all in all, because the other two were focusing more on brute strength, they ended up losing this one.

And now, for some reason, it's me vs All Might.

All Might Team 0 vs y/n Team K
Hero vs Villain

I really am the unlucky one, however, All Might is playing hero and I'm playing Villain. Time to use my brain.

"If I was All Might, where would I come from?" I muttered to myself, "actually, no let's not try to be All Might, I'm positive he would just burst into the room shouting 'I am here!' and come at me, guns blazing."

I looked at the weapon and sat down in front of it.

"Well this is boring," I sighed, leaning against the weapon before noticing a sudden appearance of All Might outside the door. I simply stood up and pulled my gloves off.

"Time to be a Villain," I said holding my gloves in my teeth and watching the door slowly swing open.

"I am--!" All Might started to shout.

"Yeah yeah, you're here, we all know that now shut up," I interrupted nonchalantly, he just gawked at me.

"You're no normal kid, are you, y/n?" he asked me.

"No," I replied before crouching down and placing my hands on the floor and because the weapon and I were sat on a pillar, the floor crumbled all around us but we were still perfectly fine.

"Tell me, young y/n," All Might jumped up and spun around just in time to throw the blonde hero a firm kick to his chest which sent him flying into the floor again, "why don't you have any friends?"

"Who needs friends when my only goal is to destroy my parents," I asked, my tone filled with venom as I did a front flip and landed on the ground in front of All Might.

"Your parents?" he repeated as I threw my arms out and started compressing my destructive power to the centre of my chest, my body started to radiate in a f/c glow as pebbles and shards of ceiling and wall floated off the ground and staggered up and down around me.

"I recognise that Quirk," he muttered before his frown washed away and a smile was plastered back onto his face, "if you hone your skills more, you will be able to turn that Quirk into a fear paralysing power, young y/n."

"Fear paralysing?" I repeated before he sprinted forward and elbowed me in the stomach, the pressure was enough to force me to cough up blood and go limp on the spot.

"And we tie the tie and grab the weapon," All Might muttered to himself as he tied my wrists with the capture tape and then jumped up and touched the weapon while I was just slung over his shoulder.

"What the hell..." I grumbled in pain before I felt the binds on my wrist be dropped and All Might straightened me out before passing me my gloves that I'd dropped at some point during the fight.

"The hero wins," All Might announced, I just groaned and hugged my stomach in pain before taking my gloves and pulling them on my hands.

"That was a cheap trick," I glared at him. He just laughed.

"Yes well, to win against a strong opponent, sometimes you've got to pull those kinds of things out of the bag," he told me before we both left the building, I sighed and looked at it before returning time on it and walking away.

"You're just like them..." I heard the hero mutter from behind me as we walked back to the spectator's post just to have my efforts drilled down to a mere 'no, that was terrible'.

Let's just say, I don't want to experience fighting All Might again, well, not in such a small area at least.

I'm exhausted...