Tensions 2/5

"I'm home!" I announced, footsteps rushed over to me and Tomoe came flying at me. I caught him and hugged him back.

"You're home!" he shouted.

"No, Tomoe," I shook my head, "I'm in Alaska."

He let out a short laugh before stepping away.

"You shouldn't just leave the house like that," he scolded me, "you didn't answer my messages to I had to asked Aunt Mina if you were with her. I was worried something may have happened while you were out."

I sighed and rubbed my temples before walking into the living room to see Kirishima sat with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Good morning, Kiri," I greeted the red head, he looked up at me and waved.

"And a good morning to you too, n/n," he grinned, "Tomoe told me about last night so I came here early so he wasn't alone when Bakugo left."

I nodded and sat with him on the sofa, Tomoe sat between us.

"What're you reading?" I asked, Kirishima showed me Tomoe's homework.

"I was just thinking 'thank god we don't have to do these things anymore' as I read over the questions he's basically answered completely," he told me, I smiled.

"Instead you have to write updates and job reports," I reminded him.

"Don't remind me of those hell on paper things," he groaned as he placed the homework on the coffee table and swapped it for a mug of, what smelt like, peppermint tea.

"Didn't know you were one for weird tasting teas," I pointed out.

"Well Tsu and I met up a few weeks back and she was telling me about how it helps her become calm so I thought I'd give it a try. I mean, it didn't calm me too much but I found the taste delicious so I just continued to drink it," he replied with a slight shrug.

"Watch out, Tomoe," I hugged my son in mock protection, "there's a weirdo in our Latte household."

"Oh god!" Tomoe joined my joke, "we must evacuate immediately."

"You two just don't know the meaning of a true beverage," Kirishima joined the joke. We all laughed as I let go of Tomoe. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and put it on charge. Katsuki had sent so many messages during the night that not only was he muted (with the temptation of blocking him - but not being blocked) and he killed my phone.

"Oh mum, look at this," Tomoe showed me his phone, "looks like there's a hero event tomorrow at the aquarium. Can we go? I want to meet Gang Orca!"

"Gang Orca?" Kirishima asked, peeking over his shoulder to see, "I didn't know he was still working."

"No he isn't," I replied, "it says here is a 'meet some of histories greatest but oldest heros'. But I think its just a meet the old heros of our generation."

"Does that mean All Might will be there?" Kirishima asked.

"Most likely," I nodded, Tomoe jumped up.

"Please please please!" he begged, "I want to meet All Might, Present Mic too! Oh and Midnight! And Cementoss! And, and--"

"We get it, we get it," I laughed and nodded, "We'll go see them tomorrow. Kirishima you coming with?"

"Unfortunately I can't," he replied, "I'm on patrol tomorrow."

"That sucks," I commented, he nodded.

"Man, it would've been great to see our old teachers again. I mean, I was pleasantly surprised to see Aizawa was still teaching at the pick up yesterday so I don't need to see Eraser Head or anything," he agreed.