||61||

Bakugo's PoV

Y/n was the first on the bus, I noticed Kirishima was going to sit next to her when I caught his attention with a couple sparks on my hand. He got my message and quickly slipped in the seat in front of hers, flat face (Sero) sitting next to him as I slid in next to y/n.

She didn't notice, she just stared out of the window with her earphones in. Most likely listening to f/s or f/b.

The whole journey I spend my time just watching her until eventually, she fell asleep. Her head lolled to the side, afraid she might hurt herself, I reached out and pulled her head onto my shoulder.

I studied her face, she was really beautiful, her h/l h/c hair suits her appearance perfectly. Her nose is a perfect fit, her lips are small but a perfectly matched tone to her skin. (you can add on if you freckles dusting your face or whatever).

I couldn't help but pull my phone out and take a photo of y/n sleeping on my shoulder. I looked away, a slight warm feeling nipping at my face as my heart fluttered a bit from this position.

Sure, I need to somehow talk to her about everything... Everything being my lift confession that she ran away from... She keeps running away from me. I think she needs to stop that. But at least she's accepted our relationship?

"Bakugbro, stare at her any more and you may actually make her disappear," I heard a teasing voice from Kirishima call from the seat in front. That's when I realised everyone was giggling and making stupid comments about myself and y/n.

"Shut up or I'll kill you," I whisper yelled, keeping slightly quiet so I don't wake y/n up.

After that, I just buried my nose in some random shitty book on this crappy website that that damn nerd showed me a while back.

Tch-- annoying main character oblivious to everything.

°🌺°
1 hour later_

Your PoV

"You want me to hang?" I asked as myself and the girls got out of the baths.

"Yeah!" Mina exclaimed, "it's not like you need sleep, you slept like a log the whole way back."

"Right," I rolled my eyes as I got changed, "maybe if I feel like it after getting some coffee or something in my system."

°🌺°

And I ended up here anyway...

"So we're back to normal classes tomorrow, right?" Momo asked as we all just sat around, "I supposed there's no rest for heros."

Small talk occurred and I just sighed until I felt a tap on my head and dropped my head back to see Bakugo.

"C-can I talk to you alone?" he asked, I nodded and stood, ignoring the stupid teasing comments and followed him outside.

"What's up?" I asked he looked at me seriously.

"Remember what I told you?" he asked, "in the lift?"

"I fucking love you, f/n l/n."

I quickly looked away, a stupid sense of flusteredness hit me like a tidal wave.

"Taking that as a yes," he grumbled, "I told you how I feel, so can you stop running away from me now? Also... Do you actually like...love me back?"

I do.

"So please, tell me damnit," he growled, he stepped forward and grabbed my face, though the gesture looked rough, he was actually really gentle and he looked angry but his crimson eyes were nervous, "...please..."

I'm so bad with words.

Slipping out of his grasp, I pull him into a hug and hide my face in his tank top. He tensed up before relaxing, he stood there for a while before finally wrapping his arms around me as well.

I could feel his breath on the back of my neck in the slightly chilling breeze of the evening. He squeezed me a bit more.

"I do too," I whispered, "I-I love you too, Katsuki. And I'm sorry, this is... New to me, just like the friend thing so..."

His grip tightened even more.

"Fuck," he growled, "now that you've said that, I don't even know what to do."

I laughed silently as he stepped away and cupped my cheeks.

"Do that more."

"What?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Smile. Laugh."

"Now that's going too far," I shook my head, "I don't know how to do that naturally..."

"Yes you do you, idiot," he shook his head, looking away with narrowed eyes.

"I'll try then," I sighed.

He looked like a puppy again. Cute.

We stood in silence for a while before he slipped his hand with mine and intertwined our fingers.

"When I get my provisional licence..." he trailed off, "I want another fight."

"You'd beat me up," I replied with a shrug, "unless we dismiss quirks, then I'll beat you up."

"Like hell you fucking will!" he shouted, his free hand sparking a bit, I chuckled and went to let go of his hand just to be stopped, "y/n, don't run away from me anymore."

"I won't, I promise," I replied, sticking my pinkie out to him.

"Don't be fucking stupid," he growled. I smiled and laughed a bit but watched as he reluctantly linked his own pinkie with mine and bobbed it up and down a bit before letting go, "just call me Katsuki now...please."

I nodded and smiled.

I'll do that, Baku-- Katsuki.

I pulled him down to my level and kissed his cheek before waving and going back into the dorm.

After that, I slipped past the movie night that was going on and went to my room.

As soon as I got there, I closed my door and slid down to the floor, my back pressed against the wooden surface. My heart beating hard against my chest.

"I can't believe I actually just did that without thinking first," I hissed to myself, "I'm such an idiot...."

Wait-- I just confessed too? Oh my... My heart lept out before my brain could. Oh... My... Freaking...

What a delayed reaction...

I really am an idiot.