55. The crazy lady strikes

Start from the beginning

Sua chuckled as she put on the opposite color lenses while Hyelin put on the normal ones making both her eyes the same. Taking a razor she made a fresh cut between her brows to imitate Sua's scar while plucking Sua's eyebrows to match her.

"And the cherry on top", she handed a few stickers to Sua. "My tattoos. I got them made in advance. Just peel the parchment off and stick it to your body. I'll conceal mine with heavy duty concealer"

After a few minutes both of them looked into the mirror. "Oh shit", Sua mumbled. "We really look like our souls switched into one another. Even I can't tell us apart. Yifan best be ready for his doom"

"Atta girl", Hyelin smirked. "Now listen closely to the rest of the plan. I am putting a tracker in this pill and popping it in. Use my computer and track me. Once you see my location get stable at a place for more than a few hours, it means thats his hideout. Inform the rest of EXO and Bangtan and raid"

"So we are not telling them now!", Sua was taken aback. "We are doing this behind their back? They'll be mad"

"Of course we are not telling them. Do you think my or your boyfriend will voluntarily let me go into Yifan's den? Absolutely not. And hence this is the only way to get about it"

"Oh shit I am getting nervous", Sua put on a worrisome face. "What if I get outed?"

"As long as you stay away from Taehyung, nothing will happen. I swear to god, don't go near him. That IQ 200 sexy mf will sniff everything out in a beat. So best keep some distance. If you see him, do a 180 and walk the other way", Hyelin stated.

Sua nodded. "I think its time", Hyelin replied as the cars pulled up outside and she could see it from her office window. She grabbed the tracker pill as she popped it into her mouth.

"We will come to get you", Sua hugged her younger sister. Hyelin smiled as she rubbed the elder's back.

"And you! You are getting to live the dream life of being the deadliest, prettiest leader of the most powerful Mafia in Korea. Best not mess it up", Hyelin joked. Sua smiled at this joke as the younger turned towards the window which doubled as a door.

"Please stay safe. Don't—don't get hurt or worse kil—", Sua stopped not having the will to continue.

"When I see you again older sister, everything will be all right", Hyelin said which made Sua hug her tightly. The older engulfed the younger in her arms, tears welling up in her eyes. From the other side she heard Hyelin sniffling as she parted and looked at her.

"I'll be back yeah, stop crying", the leader wiped the older's cheeks. "We are literally inseparable. Remember how you told me once that after you found out about us and confronted your mother, she said that when we were born, we were holding hands"

Sua nodded, unable to speak.

"You know what that meant?", Hyelin asked. "It meant that you are never getting rid of me bitch. You should have considered the fourteen years of your life when you didn't know me, your luckiest"

Sua laughed through her tears engulfing her twin in her arms again before kissing her cheek. "I have all trust in your awesomeness Hyelin. I know you will kick ass"

"And I have all trust that you will turn up at the raid along with the rest of the gang like the bitch you are", Hyelin spoke, her eyes drooping a little with sadness while a sarcastic smile was on her face. Sua was taken aback as she kept looking for her to continue. "Promise me Sua you will not come. You have played your part. Its time you let me handle the rest. For me, please don't come to Yifan's hideout"