49. Mafya Buisness

Start from the beginning

"You think so?", Yoongi asked unsure.

Man was really wasted because no other way would this guy be talking about such emotional things with me.

"Yeah, I do", I smiled. "I really do. Just say it once. You don't want to regret not telling him right?"

"No I don't", he said with determination.

"Great! Now lets take you get back"

"Aren't you going to smoke that joint? Blaze it. I'd like a few puffs too", he eagerly looked at the drug stick in my hands.

"So you want to mix your meds, alcohol and weed? Yeah right. Jinyoung will skin me alive. What if you die or something due to adverse reactions. We ain't smoking this shit", with that I threw the joint off the roof.

"Ahh—", Yoongi yelled raising his hand ahead. "You just threw away happiness in a stick. That's. That's illegal"

"You bet your ass, that is illegal", I stood up. "Now get up Yoongi, lets get you to your sunshine"

I helped him stand up. He used one crutch while the other I held for him. His free hand he wrapped around my shoulder and I did the same.

"You are not as bad as people said you were Queen", his words slurred and I realised the alcohol was having more effect on him. "You are actually very nice. Taehyung is lucky", he giggled.

I smiled as we approached the door which flung open before we could even reach it. Hoseok stood there panting for air as he looked at us.

"I have been looking for you in the entire mansion. FIRST OF ALL HYELIN WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR MANSION SO BIG!", he yelled. "And SECOND, HYUNG! this is where your limping ass is?ON THE ROOF! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET UP HERE?"

Yoongi let out a wimp as he hid himself behind me. He probably was scared because of the sudden raise in Hoseok's voice. The younger calmed himself as he saw Yoongi step away in fear.

"Hyung, lets go", he gently called. "I am sorry for shouting at you. You are not well and you shouldn't be out roaming like this. I am also sorry for earlier. Lets talk in our room yeah?"

I grabbed his hand and took him out from behind me. "There Hoseok, he is slightly drunk", I whispered. Hoseok's eyes widened and he shook his head in disapproval. He held Yoongi's hand and took him along as I watched with a smile.

"Bye!", I cheerfully yelled as the both of them disappeared before heading to the edge again.

"Strawberry shortcake really thought I'd throw a perfectly rolled joint", with that I removed the white stick from my pocket which minutes ago I had pretended to hurl over the edge.

Yoongi being too drunk didn't notice allowing me to distract him. "Ah nirvana", I said as I took a puff and blew it, admiring the moon in its full glory, knowing very well that it might be a while before I was able to do so again.

———•••———

Third Person POV

Xiumin was fairly surprised when he opened the door of the room to see Taehyung along with Hyelin. They had met to discuss about Yifan in her office and the sight of the Bangtan member confused the eldest.

"Why is he here?", he turned to Hyelin.

"I'll explain it but lets go to a more secure place", she said. Both the men were confused as Hyelin opened a cupboard.

"Are we playing 7 minutes in heaven or what", Taehyung scoffed. "Babe, how will three of us fit in there?"

"I was wrong in thinking you were smart because you are no better than Jungkook", the woman snickered before pushing the inside of the cupboard. Both Xiumin and Taehyung were surprised as the wooden compartment inside opened to reveal a dark space. "Come on in", she motioned and disappeared in the darkness.