Chapter 13 - Perfect?

*WARNING: things might start getting a bit saucier and a bit more disturbing from this point on. This chapter isn't particularly bad, but I just wanted to warn you. I have rated this a PG-13 for a reason: it contains swearing, violence and sexual actions. It should therefore, only be read with discretion*

Perfect. It's a strange word. It can mean so many different things. It can be used as a generic phrase, or someone's point of view. It can change in the blink of an eye. That's what happened to me.

"Tbh, that was really cheesy..." Said Ashley. I really didn't think we were going to get along - she spoke in text language...

"It's not cheesy, it's romantic!" Rydel defended.

Riker put an arm around me and I said, "Yeah, and I love guys who are romantic," and he kissed the top of my head. I was on Cloud 9 and nothing could ruin my mood, or so I thought...

Ashley shrugged, and said, "OMG I am so gonna tell Chloe about you! It's so cool that you guys know each other!"

"NO!" I shrieked. Everyone stared at me, like I was crazy. I chuckled awkwardly and said, "I mean, we didn't really leave on good terms, so I doubt she wants to hear from me,"

Ashely nodded in understanding, but said, "It's okay, I'm sure she'd love to hear from you!"

Shit.

What the hell am I going to do now?! She's going to come here, she's going to ruin my life. Again. Oh fuck, I could feel a panic attack coming. Luckily, Riker noticed something was wrong, and squeezed my hand, calming me down a little bit.

Ross changed the subject, and said, "We should all go back to our place! We can watch some movies and go swimming or something," We all agreed, and I said, "I'll call Charlie, her exam must be over by now,"

Rocky's eyes lit up like a child who just got a new toy. It was so cute!

***Riker's POV***

I still couldn't believe she said yes. She's finally my girlfriend! Now, I can hold her and kiss her and take her out whenever I want.

She seemed really troubled when Ashley started talking about Chloe...I'll talk to her about it later.

We walked to her flat, and her and Rocky went inside to get Charlie. When they came out, I walked over to Jessie and kissed her. She seemed a bit suprised, but kissed me back, anyway.

"OH MY GOD!! NO FUCKING WAY!!! YOU DIDN'T - YOU HAVEN'T - WHAT??!!!" I heard behind me. I pulled back and laughed. That was exactly the reaction I was hoping for.

"Yep" said Jessie, smiling and blushing slightly. I kissed her forehead and said, "You're so cute when you blush,"

"AWWWWW!!!!" Squealed Charlie, much like Rydel. "How did this happen?! Tell me everything!!"
She grabbed Jessie and took her away, and started bombarding her with questions.

We started walking towards our house, and Ashley came up to me. I really didn't like her, but she made Ross happy, so I tolerated her. "You know, your girlfriend's kind of annoying," she said, twirling a piece of hair round her finger.

"No she isn't!" I defended, "She hasn't said, or done anything the slightest bit annoying!"

"Whatever...I'm just saying you could do A LOT better," she said, and sauntered off. God, I seriously wanted to punch her.

Soon enough, we got to our house, and I walked over to the girls, saying, "Can I please have my girlfriend back, now?" smiling at Jessie.

"Hmm, no." Said Charlie, laughing.