Chapter 8 - Why Are You Green?

Jessie's POV

"See you on Friday, Jessie!" Lea waved goodbye.

"See ya!" I replied. I actually couldn't believe this. Lea invited me and Riker to a party on Friday, and loads of celebrities were going to be there. She was so nice and after I got over the initial shock, was really funny and easy to talk to. I had gotten her's, Amber's, Cory's, Naya's, Curt's, Titus's, Dom's, Harry's and Jenna's numbers. It looked really weird to see names like Cory Monteith and Naya Rivera in my phone...

When we got back to the car, I attacked Riker with a hug.

"Thank you so so so so much!! I can't believe I just met my idols. Today was just a dream come true!"

Riker laughed and said, "It was no problem! I'd do anything for you," I blushed, but kept staring into his eyes. They were such a gorgeous colour of hazel, but sometimes they looked a bit green. 

"You have gorgeous eyes," I told him, softly.

"Thanks. But they're no where near as amazing as yours," he smiled. I leant up, and pressed my lips to his. Again, I felt those amazing fireworks. I could stay like this forever, I felt so safe in his arms. His hands were holding me tightly at the waist, while my hands were around his neck, and playing with the ends of his hair.

After a few minutes, he pulled back and said, breathily, "We should go now. Do you want to come back to mine?" I smiled and agreed. 

*****

When we got back to the Lynch house, we heard Rydel shouting at someone in her bedroom. We rushed up there, and saw that Rydel had tears streaming down her face, while Ratliff was standing there with tears in his eyes.

"Woah, Delly, what happened?" Riker rushed over to her.

"N-nothing" she said, trembling.

"It's quite clear that something happened. Come on, tell me what happened."

"No, Riker. Ugh, just leave me alone!" she screamed and ran downstairs and out of the house.

"Ell, what happened to her?" I asked him.

"Umm, I think I should just go home now," he said, and left. 

"Should I go after Dels?" I asked Riker.

"No, just give her some time. She'll come back in a while," Rocky walked into the room then, with Charlie. He asked if we wanted to go swimming. I quickly said no, and Rocky looked disappointed. Then he put an evil smirk on, and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder and took me outside.

"Rocky! Rocky, put me down right now!!" I screamed, kicking his stomach with my shoes. 

"Nope!"

"Riker, don't just stand there! Do something!"

"Sorry, this is just too funny!" Riker shouted back, laughing his head off.

"ROCKY MARK LYNCH, PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!"

"Okay!" he said, and dropped me into the water. I emerged quickly, and glared at Rocky. Riker and Charlie were just standing there laughing.

"I will give you 5 seconds to run." He gulped, and ran off. I pulled myself out of the pool and ran after him. He ran out of the front door, and I was about to follow him, when he said,

"You might not want to come out of the house looking like that," What was he talking about? I went into the bathroom to look at the mirror and saw that I was bright green. Like neon green. 

"If we shine a black light on you, you would glow in the dark!" Rocky said from the doorway. "By the way, how did you know my middle name?" I looked down and said, "I have my ways," That basically meant that I had been stalking R5 for 3 hours last night...