Chapter 7 - OMG IT'S THE NEW DIRECTIONS!!

So this chapter's less R5 and more glee but i hope it's still good :)

Jessie's POV

Ratliff texted me that night saying that Rocky's hair looked ridiculous, and that his reaction to the toothbrush prank was hilarious. I wish I had seen it! Today was Saturday, the day that I meet my idols!! And mine and Riker's second date. Wait, is it a date?

I got up and showered. I then looked through my wardrobe looking for something awesome to wear. I finally settled on a black crop top with pale pink daisies on it and a high waisted pale pink skater skirt. It showed a little bit of my stomach, but not alot. (A/N if any of you have seen Rydel's outfit for the concert in London that's how much stomach it shows) I put on my star necklace, my light pink bow earrings, my silver and light pink charm bracelet, and my light pink sandal heels. Most girls hate wearing heels, but I loved it!

http://www.polyvore.com/pale_pink_floral/set?id=122731527

I got Charlie to paint my nails black with flowers on them. It looked amazing! I put on my regular make up with light pink eye shadow and light pink lipgloss.

"I still can't believe you're gonna get to meet the Glee cast! You're so lucky!" Charlie said.

"Thanks! Don't worry, you'll meet them soon enough!" I told her. Riker had told me to come by his house at 11:00, and it was 10:45, so me and Charlie decided to leave. Charlie was going to spend the day with Rocky, so we decided to just go together.

I wanted to stay clear of Rocky, because he kind of scared me...

When we got to the Lynch house, just to my luck, Rocky answered the door.

"Oh, hi Charlie and Jessie! How are you guys? Come in!"

He was being really nice. Too nice...

"Um hey Rocky! I just wanted to apologise for yesterday," I said.

"Hey, don't worry about it! It was actually really funny!"

"Cool! Where's Riker?"

"He's in the living room."

I walked into the living room, just as Riker was walking out. I accidentally walked straight into him and he ended up falling on top of me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" he exclaimed, getting off me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry!" I laughed, as he helped me up.

"You look beautiful, as always" he told me. I blushed and mumbled a thanks. I wasn't really used to people other than Charlie calling me pretty.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

"Yeah sure! I'm so excited, I can't even," I exclaimed.

We walked to his car as he said, "You can't even what?"

"Um, I don't know. That's just what people say when they fangirl!"

"I've always wondered what the end of that sentance was," he laughed.

"So are you friends with all of the cast?" I asked him.

"Most of them, a few of them are kind of divas. My best friends are probably Curt, Titus, Dominic, Darren and Dianna,"

"Ooh, who's a diva?"

"The main one is either Chris or Heather (A/N I LOVE CHRIS AND HEATHER AND THEY'RE BOTH SWEETHEARTS BUT JUST GO WITH IT :)), but it's okay, because I don't really talk to them a lot,"

After about 10 minutes, we got to the studio. I was so excited, I was finding it kind of hard to breathe.

"Relax, they're just normal people!" Riker reassured me.