Chapter 5 - Fro-Yo With Ell

Riker's POV

I woke up early the next morning, and I couldn't stop smiling. I kissed Jessie. And she kissed me back! That must mean she likes me, right? I just wish she hadn't left so quickly, but she was probably scared that we were moving a bit fast. I really want her to be my girlfriend, but I suppose I'll have to wait until we get to know eachother a bit better, because she seems kind of scared of something, and I don't want to push her into anything.

I went down to see Charlie in the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Charlie! Not trying to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Rocky invited me over! We were gonna walk to class together, because we both have the same one," she explained.

"Oh, cool. Where is Rocky?"

"He's gone to get dressed, because apparently I arrived too early for his liking," she laughed.

"That sounds like Rocky," I laughed. "Can I ask you a question?" she nodded, so I proceeded,

"If I were to ask Jessie to be my girlfriend, what do you think she'd say?"

"Umm, I don't know. I know that she likes you, but she's been through a lot of shit, which no girl should ever have to go through. It changed her completely and she lost her ability to trust. I can't tell you what happened, because it's not my place to tell you. I'm actually suprised she agreed to go on a date with you, because since all that stuff happened to her, she hasn't said yes to any guy who asked her on a date, so she obviously likes you and is starting to trust you. Go on a few more dates with her and then ask her, and if she says no, don't pressure her, but try to get her to trust you." Charlie said.

"Wow, okay. Thanks so much Charlie," I said, and hugged her.

"No problem. I think that you two would be really cute together! But just remember that if you do get her to say yes, if you ever hurt her, ever, I will come and beat the shit out of you, and I'm pretty sure her two brothers will as well." she said, glaring at me. I just chuckled nervously and said,

"I promise, I won't hurt her."

"Good."

That girl really scares me.

Jessie's POV

I woke up at around 8, so I had an hour to get ready for my class. I showered, and got dressed, but the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Riker. He was so sweet last night, and I think he genuinely likes me.

Then again, I thought Nick genuinely liked me.

A little voice in the back of my head reminded me. No! Riker is not Nick and he would never hurt me.

How do you know that? You don't really know Riker.

I decided to stop thinking about Riker, but I failed. I got dresses and walked into the kitchen.

I saw a note on the fridge:

Heyy girl,

You came back late last night...were you having fun with Riker? ;) Lol, anyway I'm at the Lynchs' house. I'll see you later!

Love you, Charlie xxxx

Sometimes I wonder why I love that girl.

*****

As I walked out of my Biology class, someone walked right into me, making me fall over.

"Oh my gosh, Jessie, I'm so sorry!" I looked up to see Ell, picking up all my books. He helped me up as I laughed and said,

"Don't worry about it! What are you doing here?"

"I was actually looking for you! Do you want to go get some frozen yoghurt?" he asked.

"Sure! Let me just dump my books back in my apartment."

We walked to my apartment, talking the whole way. Well, mostly laughing. Ell's so funny! And he's super easy to talk to. We walked in, to see Rocky and Charlie full on making out on the couch.

Wow. That was quick.

They didn't even hear us walk in. Ell had an evil smile on his face, and signaled for me to be quiet. He went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge. He pulled out two cans of whipped cream, and threw one to me.

He then counted down from three with his fingers, and when he got to one we both opened our cans and sprayed whipped cream all over Rocky and Charlie. They immediately seperated and jumped up, while Ell and I were rolling on the floor laughing. Literally.

"Oh my god, what the hell guys?!" Rocky exclaimed.

I tried to speak, but I couldn't stop laughing, so Ell said,

"Well, you shouldn't be making out on the couch, when you know someone else lives here!" They both went bright red.

"Oh, um, sorry," Charlie said, keeping a straight face, but I could tell she was trying so hard not to laugh at Rocky. I had sprayed whipped cream all over his hair, so it looked like he had white hair. Eventually, she couldn't control it anymore, and burst out laughing.

"What? Why are you laughing?!" Rocky said, rushing to the bathroom, to look in the mirror. When he came out he looked furious, but then his expression changed into an evil smirk. Ratliff leaned over to me and whispered in my ear,

"We have to run. Like now."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Rocky's got his evil prank face on, and when he gets revenge, he gets it good." I nodded and Ratliff pulled my arm and started running, me close behind him. Once we were about a block away from my apartment, we stopped running and burst out laughing.

"That was so funny! Awesome idea!" I said. "Rocky's hair looked hilarious!"

"Didn't it?! Why do you have like 9 cans of whipped cream in your fridge anyway?" Ell said, still laughing.

"Well, there's different flavours! We have normal, chocolate, banana, strawberry, blueberry, lemon, orange, coffee and another normal one. We love whipped cream." I explained.

"I can see that!" Ell chuckled. We walked to Menchies, and got our frozen yoghurt.

"Oh my god, how much do you eat?!" I said, once I saw Ratliff's pot. It was filled to the brim with 4 different flavours, nuts, chocolate, strawberries and who know's what else.

"I like my fro-yo, kay?!" he said, while I laughed.

"So, what's the reason you asked me to come with you?" I asked.

"Well, you seemed really cool when I first met you so I wanted to get to know you better!" he said.

If only I had known what 'getting to know me better' really meant...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sup peopleee

hope you liked this chapter! sorry for the bit of the cliffhanger :P

AWESOME NEWS: I'M MEETING R5 ON THE 18TH JUNE!!! WHEN THEY COME TO LONDON!! I GENUINLEY CAN'T WAIT!!

anyway i won't be able to update for a while cuz of exams...which is sad :( but if i get any free time i'll try my hardest to update!

Awesome things happened the last couple of weeks!!!!

• Austin and Ally renewed for a fourth season!!

•R5 won their first award!!! They won a Showstopper Ardy!!

• R5 are writing their second album!!

• RYDELLINGTON THOUGH. the pics in DC and in LA!!! I can't even...

For the next chapter, i'd like to see who's actually reading this, so could i prettty pretty please have one vote and one comment? just tell me what you think of the story so far, who you think Nick is, what you think should/ is going to happen!

love you guys! <3