Chapter 11 - Girl Night With The Boys

***Jessie's POV***

It was only when I got home that I realised that I had just spent the day with Lea Michele. And she heard me sing. I texted her saying:

Hey Lea...sorry about earlier. I just couldn't talk to him. Thanks for all your advice x

I suddenly got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up and said quietly,

"Hello?"

"Jessie? Hey, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. We haven't talked in ages," the voice said. It sounded familiar but I couldn't quite place it.

"Who is this?"

"What?! How can you not recognize my amazingly sexy voice?!" This made me laugh and realise it was Rocky. But I decided to tease him a little bit more.

"Ross?" I asked.

"No this is not Ross!"

"Oh, sorry Ryland!"

"Jessie! It's Rocky!"

"Oh sorry Rocky! I thought it might be you, but then you said 'sexy' and I was like, it's definitley not Rocky then,"

"That's so mean! I don't know what Riker sees in you," he said, playfully. This immediately made me stop smiling. Rocky seemed to realise that I had started crying again softly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that. It sounds like you need something to distract you right now. Where's Charlie?"

"She's at the library. She has to revise for this big test," I said softly, trying to hold back more tears.

"Okay, I'm coming round." he said, and hung up. About 5 minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Rocky standing there, with Ross and Rydel.

"Sorry, they wanted to come," he explained. I smiled and said,

"It's fine. I haven't seen you guys in ages!" I hugged them all, giving Rydel an extra tight one.

"Well, we figured that since you're probably sick of thinking about what happened with Riker, we're going to have a girls night!" Rydel said, happily.

"What about the boys?" I laughed.

"We're going to be girls for a night," Ross said. Rocky looked annoyed, while Ross was laughing as well. "So what do girls normally do on girl nights?"

"We start by eating lots of food while watching movies with fit guys in them. So, Rydel, pick a movie from my Netflix, and make sure it has Channing Tatum or Leonardo DiCaprio in it, while I go order pizza," I said.

"I love how you British people say 'fit' instead of 'hot'. It's so cool!" Rocky exclaimed.

"Yeah, but 'hot' sounds weird in our accent! It sounds so....so....pompous!" I retorted. This made all three of them burst out laughing.

"Pom...pomp...pompous" Ross tried to get out between fits of laughter. "You're so British!!" I laughed and went to go order the pizza.

***Ross's POV***

I was happy that Jessie seemed to be feeling better, but I knew she wasn't actually happy. I had no idea how to get her to come tomorrow. I guess Rocky will know. She came back into the room with 2 bowls of popcorn, a packet of skittles, a tub of Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ben and Jerry's ice cream and a packet of chocolate buttons.

"What movie are we watching?" she asked.

"It's either Titanic or 21 Jump Street. Which one?" Rydel replied.

"21 JUMP STREET" Rocky and I exclaimed at the same time. We didn't want to sit through a 3 hour long love tragedy movie. The girls laughed and Rydel put it on.