Chapter 3 - Swimming...

Jessie's POV

In-N-Out Burger is amazing! I genuinely can't believe I've never tried that before! Riker and I ordered our burgers and sat there talking for about an hour. He's so easy to talk to, and we found out so much more about each other.

When we got home, we were attacked at the door by the boys and Rydel asking for their burgers. Oh my gosh, I knew there was something we were forgetting! Riker and I looked at each other guiltily, and were trying to think of the best way to break it to them.

"Um, well, you see," Riker began. "We may, have kinda, forgotten your guys' burgers..." he said hesitantly. 

"Trust you to forget the reason you went there!" Rydel laughed.

"Aww, I was so hungry!" Ross whined.

"You do know that in our house there's this magical room where you can get loads of food right?" Riker said. Ross looked excited, until Riker said, "It's called the kitchen." I burst out laughing at Ross' disappointed face. He looked like a child who's toy had been taken away. 

"Anyway, what shall we do now?" Rocky asks. 

"Let's go swimming!" Ell exclaims. No, please let them say no. Unfortunatley, they all agreed. 

"B-but I don't have my swimsuit," I said, trying to find an excuse to get out of this. 

"Don't worry, you can borrow one of mine!" Rydel said, sweetly. Shit. What do I do now?!

"Um, well, uh..." I stuttered, "It's getting kinda late, I should probably go home now..." 

"Jess, it's only 5pm!" Riker said, obviously not wanting me to leave. I love the new nickname he had given me, 'Jess'. No one ever calls me that, not even Charlie. I've always been 'Jessie' or 'Jessica'. "Pretty please stay?" he said pouting. He looked so adorable! How can I say no? Maybe Rydel will have a one piece swimsuit...

"Okay, I suppose I can go home a little later," I said smiling. "Let me just let Charlie know," I pulled my phone out and dialled her number, when Rocky shouted, 

"Invite her too! I bet she looks all kinds of awesome in a swimsuit," he winked. I just laughed and told Charlie. She agreed and said she'd be over in a few minutes, since our flat was really close to the Lynch's house. 

"Come on, I'll find a swimsuit for you," Rydel said, leading me upstairs. Her room was all pink, and it was really big. She pulled out a white bikini and handed it to me. 

"Will this be okay?" she asked. This would definitley not work.

"Um, do you have anything a bit longer on top?" I asked quietly.

"I think so..." she said, obviously curious as to why I asked her for this. After looking around for a while she found a light blue bikini, but the top cut off just above my belly button. Perfect.

"What about this? You know, blue is Riker's favourite colour," she said, winking. I blushed,  thanked her, and went into the bathroom and changed. I washed my make up off so I wouldn't look like a racoon and tied my hair up. I then put my shorts and top back on on top. 

I walked down to the pool with Rydel. When we got there, we saw the boys having a competition for who could do the best dive into the pool. Riker hopped out of the pool, when he saw me. He looked amazing, with his wet hair and with no shirt on. His body was awesome - it was quite obvious he worked out. 

Rydel took her clothes off and jumped in. I didn't realise I was still staring at Riker until he said,

"Like what you see, huh?" while smirking. I decided to play it cool and say,